JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here's my today: Oh it was a Bee-A-You-Ti-Ful one!

Went up to the shooting place. I had to. It's been a while since the nice weather has come. I look forward to a couple more nice days.

Before we started I told my oldest he had to pick up trash that was there. While he picked up trash from previous non respectors, I setup the target stand and the rest of the goodies.
SANY1503.JPG

Sweeping from looking West to East via a northern route:
SANY1504.JPG
SANY1505.JPG
SANY1506.JPG
SANY1507.JPG

The new stand. Setup and ready for action:
SANY1508.JPG

The arsenal:
SANY1509.JPG

It did get hot enough lying there on the road where I was sweating and my oldest was like "I'm hot".. duh son, take your shirt off. Had some long sleeved shirt on today. (DUH)
SANY1510.JPG

Youngest. He was looking through the binoculars at trees, the sky, basically everything but the target.
SANY1511.JPG

The 50 yard results.
SANY1514.JPG

Top left: My son and I. Both shot the .22 at that target.
Top right: Only my son. .22
Bottom Left: Only me. About 30 rounds of the .17 HMR
Bottom Right: My son at 25 yards with the .22

Did anyone else get out and Carpe Diem?

I didn't have as much fun as you had, but I broke out the pressure washer and hosed the moss out of the joints in the driveway and hosed off the front porch walk. My wife started digging out all the dead flowers and such from our whiskey barrels and plant pots.

Getting ready for Spring and getting our 2nd living room back; our deck!

We live on the deck in Spring and Summer and go into mourning when the cold part of Fall and Winter come. It's like we lose a room in our houses for 6 months.

Planning on going to the range tomorrow to try out a few rifles that I haven't had to the range yet.

I hate u.
I worked. Cutting gas pedals, modifying floor padding, reflashing ecus, fixed a trunk wire harness, bla bla bla.
And sneezed and sniffled alot.

I didn't have as much fun as you had, but I broke out the pressure washer and hosed the moss out of the joints in the driveway and hosed off the front porch walk. My wife started digging out all the dead flowers and such from our whiskey barrels and plant pots.

Getting ready for Spring and getting our 2nd living room back; our deck!

We live on the deck in Spring and Summer and go into mourning when the cold part of Fall and Winter come. It's like we lose a room in our houses for 6 months.

Planning on going to the range tomorrow to try out a few rifles that I haven't had to the range yet.

That's funny, I was pressure washing the house today while my wife was cleaning up the front flower beds...

There was a backstop, it's hard to tell.
Not shooting across a road. This area is a dead end.

We celebrated the wifes b-day today....Drove up to Lacey to pick up our daughter and her beau....Then out for gyros, followed by a walk around the Nisqually wildlife refuge....I looked for anyone carrying but didn't notice anyone......Then watched my wife and the kids bowl a few frames.....and drive home...........So all in all a good time was had by my wife......I went shooting yesterday and our son competes tomorrow.....40 shots 4-P

Great shooting pictures. I am envious and need to get out in the woods more. I have a new 22-250 w/scope I need to sight in at about 200 yards.

That place looks similar to the Timber area where I used to go.

Well... I washed the moss and filth off of the wife's Excursion (took a LOT longer than I thought since washing the cars usually starts with my truck so I run out of time to get to the wife's rig), did some yardwork, played outside a bit with the kids, then ended the day on the porch watching the sunset while enjoying a fine see-gar. :D :s0155:

Saturday cleaned the 4runner inside and out...cleaned up the front yard, weeded and sprayed off the driveway, also finished building up my daughters AR.

Sunday, cleaned the wifes car inside....raked the back yard, blew off the back deck, half-assed weeded the backyard and sprayed for weeds and poison oak.

Good weekend

I hate u.
I worked. Cutting gas pedals, modifying floor padding, reflashing ecus, fixed a trunk wire harness, bla bla bla.
And sneezed and sniffled alot.

Sorry to hear that. I have a relative who works for Lexus and he says you get screwed working on those.

I did get to have a great day of baseball with the little guys and also work out in the yard.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top