A hunting rig. To keep the pistol dry in wet weather. Didn't want to buy the camo pre-printed leather. It's more of a challenge and a great learning experience when you try new things. I tried. I'll try again another day. I really like the marble look, although I was trying to get the camo look. Still have some learning to do about the Carrageenan (Irish Moss) mixture and how to get it to 'Gel' up. It seemed too watery. Instructions on the Carrageenan bag said to mix it up and let it 'rest' for 12 hours. So, I followed those directions and expected to see more of a Jello media to drop the die into. It was too runny. (Could have bought the Gel kit from Goods Japan, but wanted to do it my way. I'll get there!) Also, the die's I used were not all consistent. Some were oil based others were Tandy's Eco-Flo. The oil based did best by staying on top, spreading out and mixing nicely. I'm not a scientist, nor a paint specialist or anything even close to it. I'm just playing around. But I do like this outcome, so, I went ahead and finished the project (belt and holster) and I really like it. It's just an old piece of belly leather that had been in the sun too long and was going to be used for some project that I never did get to, so, not a big loss if it didn't work. I can now see that if I had a large container, I could do a side or larger at one time, then cut it up for projects, tool it and finish as normal. Once the holster is done drying, (currently in wet mold to fit the gun), it should lighten up to match the belt. I'll finish the belt soon and will have a nice, (unique), hunting rig. It makes for some exciting custom leather look!