JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The story says that Chan shot the man outside in the parking lot then goes to quote a witness who said that they saw him running out of the building. One must wonder if the business owner was a liberal.... hey, all I'm sayin is gun owners in Portland rarely get a good shake from TPTB.

I seem to recall that the deceased entered the building and confronted Mr. Chang, upset that the deceased's belongs, which had been left in the doorway, had been removed. The deceased made threats, left the building, Mr. Chang went outside to see if the deceased had actually left the premises and then was threatened [attacked?] and then was shot.

Here's another, earlier story.

I got the date of the event wrong. It happened in Feb, not on March 10.

I was fully expecting Mr. Chang to be charged, considering the attitude of the Mult. Co. D.A. toward lawful firearm owners.

The comments section doesn't load for me....likely one of my blocking add-ons. But.....when I do see comments related to a topic like this I usually end up with a sore neck from all of the head shaking. I'm rarely surprised anymore by what people in the metro areas of the "Left Coast" have to say about legal firearm ownership or use. Unfortunately, it's that part of the population that often carries the vote....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top