JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
European colonists massacred many innocent Maoris before colonizing their land.. Now, the New Zealand government wants to talk about taking guns away from the Maori people who now say they will refuse to give them up! Well, if New Zealand government starts slaughtering Maoris because they refuse to give up their guns, I think we have even more justification as to why we need a 2nd Amendment. These people are being massacred in their own land because they refuse to follow the commands of murderous colonizers who claim they must seize their guns to protect them from murderers! The irony of it all! The American government did the same thing to Native Americans in the Wounded Knee Massacre!! Does anyone remember the worst mass shooting of innocent people in the history of the United States? Nope, most don't! It was the Wounded Knee Massacre of 1890, where the American government massacred 300 innocent men, women and children because they refused to give up their guns!

Gang bosses say weapons won't be handed back after Christchurch mosque shooting

Wounded Knee Massacre - Wikipedia

I hope the Maori stand up and fight for their freedom, culture and liberties.. In the eyes of most European or UK Commonwealth governments, murdering people is only wrong when its citizens murdering citizens, not when its the government murdering citizens.

Where is anyone saying the NZ government will "slaughter" anyone over this??
I'm as opposed to gun grabs as anyone here, but we have to stop the drama, rhetoric and emotion, or else our message won't be taken seriously.

Turn in Your Guns.jpg

I'm as opposed to gun grabs as anyone here, but we have to stop the drama, rhetoric and emotion, or else our message won't be taken seriously.

Please explain how well governments handle citizens not turning over their weapons?

The "civilized society" is only a thin veil covering what is always there, the threat of violence from the government for not complying with the government.

Critics may say that is an exaggeration, hardly though, because if you refuse complying with the government they will assess fines, if you don't pay the fines they will tell you to go to jail, if you don't go to jail peaceably they will send "armed men" with badges to take you to jail. If you resist those armed men with force you will be shot and killed.

All compliance with government exists through a thin veil called "civilized society" covering the barrel of a gun.

My grandmother's village was located in Schedryn, Belarus. When the Nazis came into the village they pointed guns at all the villagers and told them to start digging holes for themselves and their children. They didn't dare challenge the order and after they were done digging they were forced to go into those holes and all of them shot dead, including women holding crying babies. Some of them were buried alive. My grandmother left this village as a baby about 10 years before this event occurred. Men, women and children were all butchered by orders of the government. None of them were allowed to own firearms either by orders of the Czar and then later, the Communist government, because of their ethnicity (Jewish). It was pretty much a blood bath. I hear today the only real landmark left in Schedryn, Belarus is a monument with the names of all the villagers (many who are cousins, aunts, uncles) who were massacred in the village. The same thing happened in villages all throughout Europe, including Germany, Austria, Hungary, Greece, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Slovakia and Bulgaria. BTW, life was pretty miserable in Schedryn, Belarus before WWII when the village was exterminated. There were several times when government soldiers and people from surrounding areas would come raid the village, rob and murder people and loot and burn the village down. These incidents were referred to as "pogroms" and were usually supported (and sometimes executed) by the government.

The Untold story of Schedryn (Schedrin) , Belarus
Schedrin Reunion Articles
https://www.yadvashem.org/untoldstories/database/index.asp?cid=371

What exactly is it such a far-fetch concept for you to conceive that governments have the capability to mass murder innocent men, women and children who have done nothing wrong except being born of the wrong ethnicity? I am the grandson of a lady whose village was systematically exterminated by the government. This is not emotional, far-fetched or unrealistic, it is just a historical fact and I am the living evidence. IF grandma decided to stay in Schedryn another ten years, I wouldn't be writing this right now.

And, considering that the New Zealand government did massacre quite a few Maoris in the name of the Crown, why is it so far-fetched that the New Zealand government who has considerable more power and authority than the American government against its citizens would not use lethal force against a group of people who defied its authority? As well, UK Commonwealth has showed much less respect for its native peoples and even refers to them as "aboriginal" people, to give less emphasis of their nativity. UK Commonwealth governments have shown much more disdain to the natives of the countries they have conquered and occupied.

There is actually quite a bit of friction between the Native Maori people and the English-descended New Zealand colonists. Maoris are always feeling marginalized and have very little respect or rights compared to what Native Americans have in this country. Whereas the atrocities against Native Americans are frequently discussed in USA, in New Zealand it is almost hearsay to even mention or discuss the past conquests of European colonizers of the land of the Maori people.

Racial discrimination in New Zealand: Māori at the heart of the debate | WILPF

An interesting article at how the Maori fought hard to protect their land against English empire and made it one of most challenging countries to colonize:
10 Ways The Maori Made Life Hell For The New Zealand Colonials

If you look at the history of how the Maori were slaughtered and the land was conquered, you can see how threatened the New Zealand government may be by a heavily armed and zealous group of Maoris . I would certainly not put it past the New Zealand government to forcefully disarm and even label these Maoris as "terrorist groups" and find some legal justification to wipe them all out. If history is any reminder, it is not all that different of a story of how the English eventually took control of New Zealand and fought and conquered Maoris who challenged their authority. Maoris are actually considered a great threat to the New Zealand government (not White Supremacists as the media will tell you). They have a completely different culture and a separate identity than the EUropean descendants in New Zealand. Their relationship is not so friendly and many Maoris still have a nationalistic spirit.

Last Edited:
My grandmother's village was located in Schedryn, Belarus. When the Nazis came into the village they pointed guns at all the villagers and told them to start digging holes for themselves and their children. They didn't dare challenge the order and after they were done digging they were forced to go into those holes and all of them shot dead, including women holding crying babies. Some of them were buried alive. My grandmother left this village as a baby about 10 years before this event occurred. Men, women and children were all butchered by orders of the government. None of them were allowed to own firearms either by orders of the Czar and then later, the Communist government, because of their ethnicity (Jewish). It was pretty much a blood bath. I hear today the only real landmark left in Schedryn, Belarus is a monument with the names of all the villagers (many who are cousins, aunts, uncles) who were massacred in the village. The same thing happened in villages all throughout Europe, including Germany, Austria, Hungary, Greece, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Slovakia and Bulgaria. BTW, life was pretty miserable in Schedryn, Belarus before WWII when the village was exterminated. There were several times when government soldiers and people from surrounding areas would come raid the village, rob and murder people and loot and burn the village down. These incidents were referred to as "pogroms" and were usually supported (and sometimes executed) by the government.

The Untold story of Schedryn (Schedrin) , Belarus
Schedrin Reunion Articles
https://www.yadvashem.org/untoldstories/database/index.asp?cid=371

What exactly is it such a far-fetch concept for you to conceive that governments have the capability to mass murder innocent men, women and children who have done nothing wrong except being born of the wrong ethnicity? I am the grandson of a lady whose village was systematically exterminated by the government. This is not emotional, far-fetched or unrealistic, it is just a historical fact and I am the living evidence. IF grandma decided to stay in Schedryn another ten years, I wouldn't be writing this right now.

And, considering that the New Zealand government did massacre quite a few Maoris in the name of the Crown, why is it so far-fetched that the New Zealand government who has considerable more power and authority than the American government against its citizens would not use lethal force against a group of people who defied its authority? As well, UK Commonwealth has showed much less respect for its native peoples and even refers to them as "aboriginal" people, to give less emphasis of their nativity. UK Commonwealth governments have shown much more disdain to the natives of the countries they have conquered and occupied.

There is actually quite a bit of friction between the Native Maori people and the English-descended New Zealand colonists. Maoris are always feeling marginalized and have very little respect or rights compared to what Native Americans have in this country. Whereas the atrocities against Native Americans are frequently discussed in USA, in New Zealand it is almost hearsay to even mention or discuss the past conquests of European colonizers of the land of the Maori people.

Racial discrimination in New Zealand: Māori at the heart of the debate | WILPF

An interesting article at how the Maori fought hard to protect their land against English empire and made it one of most challenging countries to colonize:
10 Ways The Maori Made Life Hell For The New Zealand Colonials

If you look at the history of how the Maori were slaughtered and the land was conquered, you can see how threatened the New Zealand government may be by a heavily armed and zealous group of Maoris . I would certainly not put it past the New Zealand government to forcefully disarm and even label these Maoris as "terrorist groups" and find some legal justification to wipe them all out. If history is any reminder, it is not all that different of a story of how the English eventually took control of New Zealand and fought and conquered Maoris who challenged their authority. Maoris are actually considered a great threat to the New Zealand government (not White Supremacists as the media will tell you). They have a completely different culture and a separate identity than the EUropean descendants in New Zealand. Their relationship is not so friendly and many Maoris still have a nationalistic spirit.
Nailed it ya did!
This happens all around the world, it always has, and always will!
Look to South Africa for current "Pogroms" against the Dutch whites! When the men with nickle slick badges and guns come to disarm, there is only one choice, Comply or start shootin! The real trick here is mass non compliance like Australia has done, takes the teeth out of any threats when the people hold all the cards! Force the gooberment to play it's hand and the people will rise up against it and fight! The British tried that here once, We shot them!

asking the last tribe of warriors in the nation to give up their guns and they say no!!, that reminds me of another place that took all the land from the natives then sent them on death marches, where was that again?

Last Edited:
I hope the Maori stand up and fight for their freedom, culture and liberties.. In the eyes of most European or UK Commonwealth governments, murdering people is only wrong when its citizens murdering citizens, not when its the government murdering citizens.
Well, this should be interesting...

Of all the groups to challenge this, to stand firmly by their convictions and resist, I imagine the Maori are about as good as it gets! For some reason, I have a feeling they would fight to the death if it came down to it, and would do so with great pride and conviction.

I certainly hope it doesn't come to that, but if it does, I have only one request.

Their Haka must absolulety be filmed for posterity, as I imagine it will be the most intense and epic Haka in all of history!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads