JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Donny, you are out of your element. Yes, more than a Ruger.
Yea, no. The population sample of Ruger GP-100's is oh I don't know, 1-10 million? with legendary durability. N for the Manhurin is what, 10,000? with essentially decades old heresy by people who've never even shot a revolver, let alone wore out a few.
I'll take a Ruger.

I had a surplus MR73 back when Century imported them years ago, traded it for a really nice rifle about a year after I owned it. I would make the trade again, as nice as those revolvers are they are still a revolver. YMMY

Yea, no. The population sample of Ruger GP-100's is oh I don't know, 1-10 million? with legendary durability. N for the Manhurin is what, 10,000? with essentially decades old heresy by people who've never even shot a revolver, let alone wore out a few.
I'll take a Ruger.
Rated for 40k full house .357 rounds/year indefinitely for French Special Forces. That is the actual build spec for them. Rugers are great but the Manurhins are not $4k guns just because they have nice bluing.

1627603895926.png

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads