JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was looking at the Beretta website for 2 things for my husband when I saw what you posted here.

I almost fell over when I saw the suggested retail price!

With that said, I think that they are COOL looking!

Cate

1623952605681.png

I believe if Beretta gave good gunsmith follow up service the way it used to be done then these will sell even at a high price. Good service is what shooters want if they spend that kind of money. :s0093:

Wow, quite a bit of coin for one of those. I'd hope they're sub MOA for that price :eek:
Sub-moa for sure and built to fire full-power .357s for longer than any other wheelgun, plus the fit and finish are so gorgeous. They are the total grail revolver IMO. For what they cost Manurhin should throw in a fresh pair of drawers!

I've been impressed by French manufacturing quality. The hand tools I've owned that are made in France (FACOM) are wonderful product. I've only owned one French handgun, a Model 1935, it was well-made and the basis for the later Swiss P.210. So I'm guessing that the subject revolver is a well-made piece of machinery. As it should be for the price, which seems excessive and in the Korth category. A level of achievement the average shooter doesn't appreciate or need. So I'll stick with my Combat Masterpiece.

I'm very familiar with maintaining American revolvers and use Breakfree CLP or Tetra gun grease.

:s0149: Would this still be best practice ore would FrogLube be a more appropriate lubricant? :s0026:

Would love to have one, though unwilling to give up everything else in life to buy it. To their credit, the manufacturer isn't willing to lower production standards to achieve greater output.

My Auriou woodworking rasps are made in France the old-fashioned way, and are worth every penny I paid for them.
auriou-rasps.jpg

Some other comments in this thread reminded me of a French grad student on my staff in the late 90's. He said his compulsory French military service had convinced him France shouldn't get into any big wars. He thought their special forces were the real deal, but said the career NCO's and officers he had to deal with were fanatical martinets. I still hear from him every New Year; he's now a GIS developer and his wife is an aerospace engineer.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top