JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've had a few interactions with manufacturers recently where they exceeded my level of expectation for customer service. I know everyone has different experiences, but this month my two A+ manufacturers are:

Mesa Tactical

Aero Precision

Both provided free parts that I had lost, even when I said I was looking to buy the replacement parts. That really impressed me.

What positive experiences have you had with manufacturers in this industry?

Ruger! I've only had to deal with them a few times in the last 25 years but they always come through. Often at no charge! One time I sent them a 1022 receiver that I wanted refinished. It had been basically abused its entire life and showed it. They refinished it and sent it back for free! Customer for life.

Last Edited:
Streamlight (replaced a WML, no questions asked, probably my fault it broke, got a replacement within 2 weeks)
Colt (answered questions I had about one of my new Python's rear sights, resolved over the phone by a very knowledgeable guy)
Taurus (bought one for a daughter, slight cosmetic issue, company made right within 10 days)
Springfield Armory (replaced some factory night sights within two weeks)

Not a manufacturer, but Midway (replacements for order not received, on my doorstep within five days, UPS screw-up)

Crimson Trace - purchased a set of laser grips for a Sig M11 off eBay. Wouldn't ya know, they didn't work. Replaced the batteries and nada. I let the seller know they sold me a non-functioning product and left appropriate feedback.

Then I called Crimson Trace customer service, said I had just purchased these grips off the internet and they didn't work. I was briefly put on hold, the CSR came back confirming availability, took my name and address, sent out a brand new pair and an RMA for the non-functioning pair.

Can't ask for better customer service than that. And of course, they have functioned flawlessly…

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top