JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It looks funny but it is legal now.

I guess the low demand might be because most people who wanted an AR had already bought one.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Remove the pistol grip, less accurate. No adjustable stock to fit the shooter, less accurate. Blinded by muzzle flash, less accurate.
So with a legal gun, bullets could go flying everywhere. Those passing these laws are dumber than dirt.

Remove the pistol grip, less accurate. No adjustable stock to fit the shooter, less accurate. Blinded by muzzle flash, less accurate.
So with a legal gun, bullets could go flying everywhere. Those passing these laws are dumber than dirt.

I am not one for supporting these anti firearm laws but your logic seems fallible considering my hunting rifle contradicts each one of your statements. Be reasonable and happy the folks whom are subject to nonsensical laws can circumvent them. I wish these folks and you and I could exercise our natural rights of bearing arms that "shall not be I fringed" in peace. Since they cannot in certain areas I think it behooves us to salute and encourage the innovation that proves the legislation that some seem to deem is right is just down right foolish, and idiotic.

sent from Lazernote

I am not one for supporting these anti firearm laws but your logic seems fallible considering my hunting rifle contradicts each one of your statements. Be reasonable and happy the folks whom are subject to nonsensical laws can circumvent them. I wish these folks and you and I could exercise our natural rights of bearing arms that "shall not be I fringed" in peace. Since they cannot in certain areas I think it behooves us to salute and encourage the innovation that proves the legislation that some seem to deem is right is just down right foolish, and idiotic.

sent from Lazernote
I'm thinking it was a little bit tongue-in-cheek.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top