JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for either an action or up to a complete rifle. As I figure these are getting a bit hard to find I'm leaving it very open, please let me know what you have. Mostly I would like a barreled action or perhaps a rifle with a worn barrel etc. I can do either cash or trade and I have quite a few things from a W. German 226 to an unfired 12GA OverUnder. Or if you happen to have a line on one, drop me a PM

If I had to narrow it down I'd go for a double triggered long barrel model but a Greek 1903 would be fine as well. I'm willing to drive to your preferred ffl within reasonable distance from JBLM but if your on the dry side or out of state my ffl accepts from individuals. I'll pay the fee as long as it's reasonable.

I have a nice Steyer Manlitcher in 270 Winchester, full wood stock, set trigger, 3X9 VXIII Leopold scope.
The gun is listed on GunBroker. If it is something your interested in, we can work something out. I'll sell the rifle without the scope.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top