Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Manhunt for Kent road rage shooters; Everytown wants records

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Dave Workman, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

2. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

Not against the law to lie to the dr. That is stepping over the medical profession line.

Sgt Nambu and BoonDocks36 like this.
  3. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

what these people do not understand is that you are never going to stop these things from happening no matter what laws you right, they will not stop it!!!:mad:

Sgt Nambu, U201491 and BoonDocks36 like this.
  4. IronMonster

IronMonster Washington Opinionated Member Diamond Supporter

apparently no longer considered a road rage event

Hook686 and U201491 like this.
  5. Spooler41

Spooler41 Port Angeles ,Wash. Member

OKNOW, thats my exact feeling, I've never felt the need to answer any question about my personal
    property unless I'm under oath. Thats never going to happen in a Dr.s office.

............Jack

Caveman Jim and BoonDocks36 like this.
  6. Koda

Koda Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter 2016 Volunteer

Is it against the law for the healthcare provider to deny coverage because you didnt fill out the form completely.....? Or worse if they find out you lied on the form?

Caveman Jim likes this.
  7. ZA_Survivalist

ZA_Survivalist Oregon AK's all day.

That and with barrels and abrasive material one could alter the rifling and firing pin mark.. It aint rocket science.

Im quite sure they'd ban spare barrels and make it a felony to swap out your firing pin or file it just enough to alter its signature.

As for micro stamping ammo.. HAHA its not like there isnt 5 trillion empty cases as we speak just laying about. Not to mention "bad guys" could just pick up your registered micro stamped brass.. But wait.. They have a solution, its a felony to pick up anyone elses brass!

Haha.. Sweet geeezus this country is doomed.

U201491, Caveman Jim and d2the3 like this.
  8. tunus

tunus PDX, United States Active Member

Talk to your spouses and significant others. Mine was recently asked by her OB gyn during a recent routine exam if there are firearms at home. I had already had the conversation with her and she knew that's none of the doctor's business.

Hook686 and U201491 like this.
  9. oknow

Guess someone wasn't doing their job when you handed the form back and didn't see it was incomplete.

Got the guns after filling out the form. So where is the lie?

Caveman Jim and Koda like this.
  10. Koda

Koda Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter 2016 Volunteer

the lie is found in the universal background check registration says when and what gun you bought.....

I agree with your defiance but reality is tying gun ownership with health care has huge implications on gun rights.

Sgt Nambu likes this.
  11. oknow

the lie is found in the universal background check registration says when and what gun you bought.....

I agree with your defiance but reality is tying gun ownership with health care has huge implications on gun rights.

I guess it boils down to are you going to stand in line to turn in or register your guns
    pQGTXnS.jpg
    or are you going to stand up for your rights PynmwDv.jpg there are consequences for each, you have to choose

JBTyK1G.jpg

pQGTXnS.jpg

Last edited: Apr 19, 2015
  12. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

That image was in Connecticut and the majority of the people in Connecticut told the state to go Spiral rotate themselves and will not comply. They had some serious backbone unlike other places around the country
    :\/\/\/\

The number in that image was a grain of sand in the Sahara
    compared to those that told them where to go.
    As far as I have heard nothing else has changed there.

13. oknow

I agree but they did make their choice and have to live with the consequences.
    thought I downloaded the wrong photo at first.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2015