JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Manhunt for Kent gunmen; Everytown wants doctors to talk about guns

While Kent police continued their investigation of yesterday afternoon's "road rage" shooting of a toddler, Michael Bloomberg's Everytown for Gun Safety lobbying group is pushing an on-line petition that, at its core, appears to promote ade facto gun registration system through a person's medical records.

<broken link removed>

Not against the law to lie to the dr. That is stepping over the medical profession line.
Is it against the law for the healthcare provider to deny coverage because you didnt fill out the form completely.....? Or worse if they find out you lied on the form?

That and with barrels and abrasive material one could alter the rifling and firing pin mark.. It aint rocket science.

Im quite sure they'd ban spare barrels and make it a felony to swap out your firing pin or file it just enough to alter its signature.

As for micro stamping ammo.. HAHA its not like there isnt 5 trillion empty cases as we speak just laying about. Not to mention "bad guys" could just pick up your registered micro stamped brass.. But wait.. They have a solution, its a felony to pick up anyone elses brass!

Haha.. Sweet geeezus this country is doomed.

Talk to your spouses and significant others. Mine was recently asked by her OB gyn during a recent routine exam if there are firearms at home. I had already had the conversation with her and she knew that's none of the doctor's business.

Is it against the law for the healthcare provider to deny coverage because you didnt fill out the form completely.....? Or worse if they find out you lied on the form?

Guess someone wasn't doing their job when you handed the form back and didn't see it was incomplete.

Got the guns after filling out the form. So where is the lie?

Got the guns after filling out the form. So where is the lie?

the lie is found in the universal background check registration says when and what gun you bought.....

I agree with your defiance but reality is tying gun ownership with health care has huge implications on gun rights.

<broken link removed>
the lie is found in the universal background check registration says when and what gun you bought.....

I agree with your defiance but reality is tying gun ownership with health care has huge implications on gun rights.

I guess it boils down to are you going to stand in line to turn in or register your guns
pQGTXnS.jpg
or are you going to stand up for your rights PynmwDv.jpg there are consequences for each, you have to choose

JBTyK1G.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
<broken link removed>

I guess it boils down to are you going to stand in line to turn in or register your guns View attachment 232740
or are you going to stand up for your rights View attachment 232741 there are consequences for each, you have to choose

That image was in Connecticut and the majority of the people in Connecticut told the state to go Spiral rotate themselves and will not comply. They had some serious backbone unlike other places around the country
:\/\/\/\

The number in that image was a grain of sand in the Sahara
compared to those that told them where to go.
As far as I have heard nothing else has changed there.

That image was in Connecticut and the majority of the people in Connecticut told the state to go Spiral rotate themselves and will not comply. They had some serious backbone unlike other places around the country
:\/\/\/\

The number in that image was a grain of sand in the Sahara
compared to those that told them where to go.
As far as I have heard nothing else has changed there.

I agree but they did make their choice and have to live with the consequences.
thought I downloaded the wrong photo at first.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads