JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Doesn't mean anyone will pay any attention to it. Besides, the "children" were on the other side of the country. Roblan needs to be leaned on hard in the next 18 hours.

It died at the national level, it needs to die here.

The background check for ever firearm sale is the worst of them all. I know Reid was pushing this, but don't know how it will play out. This will make life miserable for people like me who enjoy buying/selling things via online forums.. If I have to go through an FFL, I will diminish the number of law-abiding/legal customers/sellers I may currently have access to through forums. Now, every transfer will require an FFL. This is of course an attempt for the government to gain full information about the gun ownership of every person which will make it much easier for them in a complete gun confiscation. Believe me, they do have an agenda and already have a confiscation plan fully devised when they do get the wonderful opportunity to execute it.

Good. Supporting *any* federal legitimacy on gun laws damages 2A advocacy. Pushing for national CC reciprocity while slamming federal overreach in all other gun laws is pure hypocrisy.

2A is a federal issue. Either you have the right to bear arms in the entire country, or you don't. The national reciprocity is not some extra "right", it is basically a removal of all "non-reciprocities" - local violations of 2A.

2A is a federal issue. Either you have the right to bear arms in the entire country, or you don't. The national reciprocity is not some extra "right", it is basically a removal of all "non-reciprocities" - local violations of 2A.

By that argument, the various states pursuing legislation declaring intrastate gun commerce is exempt from federal law can have those state laws arbitrarily abrogated based on the current, criminally absurd reading of the Commerce Clause.

The push for national reciprocity opens a door that can lead to far more damage than good.

By that argument, the various states pursuing legislation declaring intrastate gun commerce is exempt from federal law can have those state laws arbitrarily abrogated based on the current, criminally absurd reading of the Commerce Clause.

The push for national reciprocity opens a door that can lead to far more damage than good.

I understand the short-term tactical argument, but having gun commerce enabled between certain states only would be quite divisive and damaging to the Union. If the federal law goes against the spirit of 2A, we should be trying to change that law instead of hiding from it locally - at least long-term when this is politically feasible.

The 2nd Amendment along with other rights are God given inalienable rights that are ours as humans before the existence of the any government and The Constitution.

I understand the short-term tactical argument, but having gun commerce enabled between certain states only would be quite divisive and damaging to the Union. If the federal law goes against the spirit of 2A, we should be trying to change that law instead of hiding from it locally - at least long-term when this is politically feasible.

That's the whole point. The federal government is *the* existential threat to 2A and has been so for decades, weakening it should be the primary goal of all 2A advocates.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

The 2nd Amendment gives us individualizes liberty. And happiness to some...:gun10:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top