JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
You witness a shooting in a restaurant with your daughter. Do you a) duck for cover under the table b) run out the emergency door c) order the suspect to the ground and keep him there until police arrive. Fark: WITHOUT A WEAPON

"[A] Gentleman was shooting at another guy. [The] Guy was done shooting and walked away. I followed after him and told him to get on the ground."

Boyd said he held the suspect down, without any weapons, until police got there.

The victim was transported to the hospital, but declared dead. The shooter is in custody.

Well that settles it. Gabby Gifford's and Sarah Brady must have been right all this time. Ill just go out in the garage and cut up my guns right this minute.... Pbbbfffttttt!

Well that was stupid!!! :eek:

Same scenario, I'm throwing my daughter at the door, while yelling run!
By this time my gun is clear and I've, hopefully, evaluated the scene and shooter, (not cop, etc) and I'm ventilating the shooter!

Sorry! But we don't let daughters or any other family members be at that great a risk! YMMV! :mad:

So the father chases after a armed man while his daughter sits in a restaurant with a dead body??? What the he!! was he thinking?

I would have made sure my daughter was safe first and foremost!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top