JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tell me how his videos and photos making fun of transgender people is journalism? Come on you are supporting a loon that makes the 2A community look like nutjobs.

I seem to recall hearing about some internal DNC emails brought to light that OUTRIGHT spoke disparagingly about Jews (and religion in general), feminists, and some other "oppressed demographics" as they schemed ways milk the "ant farm" of voters to fix & skew the primaries for Hillary....

Not a PEEP of outrage heard... anywhere. Hypocritical, hmmm? o_O:rolleyes:

I seem to recall hearing about some internal DNC emails brought to light that OUTRIGHT spoke disparagingly about Jews (and religion in general), feminists, and some other "oppressed demographics" as they schemed ways milk the "ant farm" of voters to fix & skew the primaries for Hillary....

Not a PEEP of outrage heard... anywhere. Hypocritical, hmmm? o_O:rolleyes:
I thought the DNC was found to have slandered Sanders because of him being a Jew? I could be wrong.

Divert and deflect.
Why is everyone attempting to debate with someone who seems to have joined the forum just to feed this thread?
Thread about firearms arrest is now arguing transgender issues? Well, huh.

We seen it, but I've found the best antidote for activist trolls is to beatch slap them with IRREFUTABLE facts pertaining to the tangent they're attempting. Hopefully that'll smack the drone out of them and bring 'em back from Uranus to planet Earth.

;)

Last Edited:
I'm a subscriber - Are you really willing to believe he is racist or sexist just because "somebody said so"? How would you feel if you were slandered the same way without any evidence?

Dude, I'm not even expressing an opinion on his videos! I just provided a link the the guys Youtube channel.

Dude, I'm not even expressing an opinion on his videos! I just provided a link the the guys Youtube channel.

That's what happens when you reply to a question that was asked to somebody else... you get drug into a conversation that you might not want to be part of...

No. He is a citizen journalist who has been exposing the intolerance, corruption and waste of taxpayer dollars at government and educational institutions. If the main stream news did their job, then we would not need patriots like Michael Strickland to get in the trenches and dig up the truth. That is why the leftist government refused to prosecute is attacker last year
and has been trying to silence him.

No he went looking for trouble and found it. Actually he has gone looking to cause a problem many times and finally provoked the lefties. his whole agenda was to make fun of others as by his own definition laughing at liberals

He is getting what he deserves. it is the equivalent of taking a baseball bat to a hornets nest and crying when you get stung

No he went looking for trouble and found it. Actually he has gone looking to cause a problem many times and finally provoked the lefties. his whole agenda was to make fun of others as by his own definition laughing at liberals

He is getting what he deserves. it is the equivalent of taking a baseball bat to a hornets nest and crying when you get stung
Way to blame the victim. wow

except the lady in the red dress did not go down and start making fun of a group of people having a demonstration.. You know that is really nice red herring
So to you threatening people with violence is the equivalent of wearing a red dress to you. He went looking for trouble and found it. Wether I agree with the demonstrators or not they had a right to be there as do 2a supporters holding a demonstration. He had a track record of antagonizing others while armed. He was the protagonist.

except the lady in the red dress did not go down and start making fun of a group of people having a demonstration.. You know that is really nice red herring
So to you threatening people with violence is the equivalent of wearing a red dress to you. He went looking for trouble and found it. Wether I agree with the demonstrators or not they had a right to be there as do 2a supporters holding a demonstration. He had a track record of antagonizing others while armed. He was the protagonist.
That's for a judge to decide. We're well beyond stringing up uppity folk to the nearest tree, last I heard.
Thankfully he had a gun.. or he may well have been.

yup a judge will decide however my opinion is he was the protagonist and sure as heck won't she'd a tear if they send him away for a long time
No sympathy here.

yup a judge will decide however my opinion is he was the protagonist and sure as heck won't she'd a tear if they send him away for a long time
No sympathy here.
Well this has been established. Just don't go "laughing" about it or it'll shoot down your whole holier than though stance blame game.

I wonder if one of them, "Moms Demand Action" types received a mag-dump to the chest, or a butt-stroke, or pistol whoopin', or slap upside the head while "provoking" someone at a pro-2A rally would garner the same "contempt".

o_O
They woulda just been askin' for it. Shoulda stayed home warshin the dishes. Serves them right getting all uppity and all.
lol

it is my understanding that self.protection does not include pickings fights and then calling it self defense. A grand jury.felt that there was enough evidence we will now see what a jury of his peers feel. Regardless of what I think we will know pretty soon.

it is my understanding that self.protection does not include pickings fights and then calling it self defense.

Actually one loses their right to claim self defense if their opponent disengages and especially attempts to flee even if the other person started it. In such and event, even if the other person did pick the fight, they would then have the right to claim self defense to further facilitate their disengagement.

Yeah, it would be a difficult case.

But there has been no evidence shown anywhere that Strickland instigated this story, and I've seen how anti-gunners and liberals get very violent for just disagreeing with them... this isn't the first time Strickland has been violently attacked for filming, and it doesn't take much searching to see how the BLM movements protests have turned violent and turned into rioting. During Stricklands arrest even the police were in full riot gear to protect themselves from who...?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top