JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Kinda figured he would be, given the situation, the videos (unfairly / selectively edited), and that any witnesses are seemingly hostile towards him.

I too hope he has really good legal council.

One of the first things you learn in training. Avoidance... If you have let yourself be put in a position like that, you've already lost.

And people wonder why I avoid Portland as much as possible. Sodom and Gomorrah live again. I hate the city, and stay out of the "you have to be weird, to be comfortable" zone as much as possible.

San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, San Diego, Salem and Sacramento are pretty much alike... completely consumed by Leftist politics/policies. Look at what has happened to the Eastern Seaboard. It's all going the same way.

He was irresponsible and makes responsible gun owners look crazy.

No. He is a citizen journalist who has been exposing the intolerance, corruption and waste of taxpayer dollars at government and educational institutions. If the main stream news did their job, then we would not need patriots like Michael Strickland to get in the trenches and dig up the truth. That is why the leftist government refused to prosecute is attacker last year and has been trying to silence him.

The article simply labels him and his supporters as such without any evidence. Only someone who is already biased, woefully ignorant, or naive would buy that.
Tell me how his videos and photos making fun of transgender people is journalism? Come on you are supporting a loon that makes the 2A community look like nutjobs.

I looked at the previous links which seem to be a site intended to shine a light on his activities. Those articles, in turn, refer to his Youtube channel, which is called Laughing at Liberals.

I'm not willing to spend any time looking at his videos, but you can find them at LaughingAtLiberals

I'm a subscriber - I've seen most of his videos. I've NEVER seen him make fun of gay or transgender people because of their sexuality, or minorities or any other group you can come up with EXCEPT for liberals. He exposes liberals doing things they don't want you to see, like Ginny Burdick admitting that the end goal of her "sensible gun laws" was registration and confiscation.

Are you really willing to believe he is racist or sexist just because "somebody said so"? How would you feel if you were slandered the same way without any evidence?

I'm asking @Hypnos to back his claim with evidence in the form of specific links that back him up. Basically - put up or shut up.

I'm a subscriber - I've seen most of his videos. I've NEVER seen him make fun of gay or transgender people because of their sexuality, or minorities or any other group you can come up with EXCEPT for liberals. He exposes liberals doing things they don't want you to see, like Ginny Burdick admitting that the end goal of her "sensible gun laws" was registration and confiscation.

Are you really willing to believe he is racist or sexist just because "somebody said so"? How would you feel if you were slandered the same way without any evidence?

I'm asking @Hypnos to back his claim with evidence in the form of specific links that back him up. Basically - put up or shut up.

Here is a photo he tweeted when he harassed people at the Orlando Vigil but of course this was just journalism right? He was just doing an article? Where is that article? What outlet covered it? No, he was harassing transgender people and instigating like is his MO:
http://whoismichaelstrickland.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/lal1-1.png

Here is a photo he tweeted when he harassed people at the Orlando Vigil but of course this was just journalism right? He was just doing an article? Where is that article? What outlet covered it? No, he was harassing transgender people and instigating like is his MO:
http://whoismichaelstrickland.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/lal1-1.png

OK, lets post it so everybody can see it:
upload_2016-8-14_13-52-13.png

Strickland is a journalist who had every right to cover the event. It looks to me like Strickland is the person being harassed in this picture, and the gentleman in the dress appears to be threatening him and not the other way around as you claim.

You are falling for Alinsky tactics - don't be a useful idiot Useful idiot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top