JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Rounded up, arrested, lose our 2A rights for being "violent"...
We don't help to push the agenda so we won't get any breaks. Besides if we did it we would obey the law and be ignored (except for having our pictures taken and files opened up on us).

Already on the big ol NSA servers......bunch of $80K year plus federal bennies nerd analysts are busy tying together Social Media posts with NICS and State, County and Local (DOL/Fish &Game) databases.......VA, too.

imagine this scene by the glow of plasma screens ,Aarron says to Trent; "I got my quota of 7 of these rednecks today tied up in neat little files and cross-referenced, how'd you do, bro? Trent grins maniacally leering back: "IPA's on you, LOSER! I got 9 of the SOBs. Let's hit the vegan grill I hear they just tapped a new keg of Seven Thespians Yosemite Yellow and its got 90 IBU!"

Brutus Out

He got what he wanted. There are tons of protesting now a days with Obama in office, I am never near them, he was. All he had to do was walk away. I'm not a gun expert and I hardly shoot my gun, but there's one thing I read from an expert that I abide by, don't pull your gun unless you're going to use it. If my life feels threatened, I will pull my gun, but just to show it, as I extract myself from the situation.
Anyone that open carries or pulls his gun when he really doesn't need to, makes it difficult for others to fight for gun carry.
I have a Ruger .380 and I'm a Prepper. If a crowd attacks my home, a six shot Ruger would not stop them, but a Ruger .380 that shoots sixteen rounds will. I have a 15 round magazine. If you have a handgun for self-defense, get a few largest magazines you can get. If you can't get a magazine beyond six rounds, then buy a different gun.
One man's opinion.
Sifu

I have a Ruger .380 and I'm a Prepper. If a crowd attacks my home, a six shot Ruger would not stop them, but a Ruger .380 that shoots sixteen rounds will.

If a crowd attacks your house and all you have is a pistol regardless of magazine size you are probably going to die. As a prepper you surely have something a little better for that particular situation, no?

Well, I personally thing if I have 15 round mags, I would be able to hold them off. But yeah, I do have a rifle with twenty-five round mags. But the gun is still in my mind if they start trying to come through the windows. I'd probably be armed with both, although I consider my rifle better suited for long range. Yet, I wouldn't use it long range, as long as the horde is not coming towards my house. But I hope the grid never goes down so I have to "test" it.
Anyway, we can agree that you need a gun, first and always and save plenty of ammo.
Sifu

He got what he wanted. There are tons of protesting now a days with Obama in office, I am never near them, he was. All he had to do was walk away. I'm not a gun expert and I hardly shoot my gun, but there's one thing I read from an expert that I abide by, don't pull your gun unless you're going to use it. If my life feels threatened, I will pull my gun, but just to show it, as I extract myself from the situation.
Anyone that open carries or pulls his gun when he really doesn't need to, makes it difficult for others to fight for gun carry.
I have a Ruger .380 and I'm a Prepper. If a crowd attacks my home, a six shot Ruger would not stop them, but a Ruger .380 that shoots sixteen rounds will. I have a 15 round magazine. If you have a handgun for self-defense, get a few largest magazines you can get. If you can't get a magazine beyond six rounds, then buy a different gun.
One man's opinion.
Sifu
The problem is, the video only shows quickly after he's drawn.

His video, which would show the entire threat, was mysteriously erased after he was arrested.

Seems to me he was baited into drawing. I say that because whom ever taped the video in this thread, opted not to release/post up the entire scenario.

I would wager donuts that that person did tape the entire scene, but only released post-draw.

Last Edited:
Well, I personally thing if I have 15 round mags, I would be able to hold them off. But yeah, I do have a rifle with twenty-five round mags. But the gun is still in my mind if they start trying to come through the windows. I'd probably be armed with both, although I consider my rifle better suited for long range. Yet, I wouldn't use it long range, as long as the horde is not coming towards my house. But I hope the grid never goes down so I have to "test" it.
Anyway, we can agree that you need a gun, first and always and save plenty of ammo.
Sifu

Apologies all for a brief detour from the subject of this thread...

A question you need to ask yourself is how many rounds can you put through your pistol before it becomes too hot to hold? How many rounds can you put through before it starts to have feeding issues. I'm not saying it can't hold up, but it would be a good idea to know before your life depends on it. Also, I suggest you test at least a box of the ammunition you plan to use defensively beyond that test to make sure it always feeds and always fires in your pistol each and every time.

To me a pistol is for concealment or any place I can't take a rifle. I consider my rifles to be my primary defensive weapon, and no rifle is cleared for that duty until I put 200 rounds or more through it with mixed loads rapid fire and no FTF's or jams.

I actually caught an out of spec buffer tube this way last year in one of a pair I built to my own spec. The rifle was fine for a couple of mags, then had a jam. Figured out that the milling on the buffer tube was an a slight angle preventing the buffer from being held captive all the time. New tube, more testing, it's now the rifle that always goes with me.

Just my opinions, and as always be safe...

A question you need to ask yourself is how many rounds can you put through your pistol before it becomes too hot to hold? How many rounds can you put through before it starts to have feeding issues. I'm not saying it can't hold up, but it would be a good idea to know before your life depends on it. Also, I suggest you test at least a box of the ammunition you plan to use defensively beyond that test to make sure it always feeds and always fires in your pistol each and every time.

To me a pistol is for concealment or any place I can't take a rifle. I consider my rifles to be my primary defensive weapon, and no rifle is cleared for that duty until I put 200 rounds or more through it with mixed loads rapid fire and no FTF's or jams.

I actually caught an out of spec buffer tube this way last year in one of a pair I built to my own spec. The rifle was fine for a couple of mags, then had a jam. Figured out that the milling on the buffer tube was an a slight angle preventing the buffer from being held captive all the time. New tube, more testing, it's now the rifle that always goes with me.

Just my opinions, and as always be safe...
Your opinion carries weight.
Sifu

Cops have enough crap to deal with the blm, let alone with a "good guy?" Toting a roscoe. Stay home and let the pokey deal with the misinformed. Chose a better venue for your counter protest that might help.

A question you need to ask yourself is how many rounds can you put through your pistol before it becomes too hot to hold? How many rounds can you put through before it starts to have feeding issues. I'm not saying it can't hold up, but it would be a good idea to know before your life depends on it.

He was carrying a Glock.

If you put your hand in the lion's mouth would you be surprised if it bit down?
Boy scout eh! 5 magazines, be prepared! Maybe expecting to need all that ammo?
LOLOLOL
Yeah he just did us a dis-service as gun owners by attracting more bad reports for the libral media to capitalize upon, way to go---not!
Gabby

The problem is, the video only shows quickly after he's drawn.

His video, which would show the entire threat, was mysteriously erased after he was arrested.

Seems to me he was baited into drawing. I say that because whom ever taped the video in this thread, opted not to release/post up the entire scenario.

I would wager donuts that that person did tape the entire scene, but only released post-draw.

His video would not only have shown the earlier part of the confrontation, but it would also have shown what was happening FROM HIS PERSPECTIVE.

So since he pulled his gun and pointed it at everyone in the crowd and not just one person; if someone else in that crowd was also armed shouldn't they be able to legally defend themselves by drawing their gun and stopping the threat ?

I personally don't know what i would do in that situation but if someone starts waving a gun in my direction i should have the right to take that person down.

So since he pulled his gun and pointed it at everyone in the crowd and not just one person; if someone else in that crowd was also armed shouldn't they be able to legally defend themselves by drawing their gun and stopping the threat ?

I personally don't know what i would do in that situation but if someone starts waving a gun in my direction i should have the right to take that person down.
He's damn lucky he didn't get shot.

I am sure that you would probably be right that you could legally fire in self-defense at that point. And I'm confident that if the police had seen him with the gun drawn and pointing it at people, they would have probably fired first and asked questions afterwards.

He is still locked up in the jail. I guess that no one is willing to post the $25,000 cash 10% bond necessary to bail him out.

Last Edited:
He was attempting to walk away. Apparently you didn't see the idiots at the San Jose Trump rally, stalking and violently attacking people like rabid pack of dogs. Leftists are becoming violent and unhinged,,, :rolleyes:

He was attempting to walk away. Apparently you didn't see the idiots at the San Jose Trump rally, stalking and violently attacking people like rabid pack of dogs. Leftists are becoming violent and unhinged,,, :rolleyes:

Yes, yes they are! The left is becoming increasingly dangerous. They need to be dealt with according to the threat level they present at the moment.

Yes, yes they are! The left is becoming increasingly dangerous. They need to be dealt with according to the threat level they present at the moment.
Prepare for more ugly Ness as it gets closer to obummer day part two. If you don't vote your heart, the political bubblegum wins, we lose. Efducate your co-horts in a calm way. He may not be it all, but he's the best we have. Chose a side because the middle will take away from the pro gun and wate a vote for your personal freedoms. No third party can win at this time. Pick a side. And vote it! 2nd amen is all we have to oppress the tyranny of others!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top