JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
At the end of the day...politics and climate being what they are I think he should have sat this one out. Would I have pulled my sidearm in this situation ????? who knows it can be argued both ways until the cows come home. Was this a bad idea considering...YES. Now lets play the what if game...What if he pulled it to make a statement and someone saw him do it and pulled their own and opened fire on him believing he was going to go postal { no offence to postal employees} then where would he be? DEAD...At that kind of demonstration if you feel like its tense and there may be the possibility that its going to get ugly...remove yourself from the hot zone to a safer location. Put as much distance between you and the problem as possible. I don't know the guy or his stance on things but I do not believe good judgement was used

Appearantly, you have to be a thug, anarchist and a law breaker to have the blind eye of justice on you in this state.

Well, the thing that I find a little disturbing is that the judge used an unproven allegation to justify the high bail.

When you start punishing people based on just an allegation, that then begins to sound like a witch hunt.

And that is pretty lousy that the memory card in his video camera was erased. He could have potentially used that video as part of his defense.

I think that his goose may be cooked. A Trump supporter and a gun owner? In Portland that is considered to be worse than being the AntiChrist. The people of Portland are going to enjoy roasting him.

burned-at-the-stake.jpg

At the end of the day...politics and climate being what they are I think he should have sat this one out.

He probably should have sat out the Orlando shooting protest too, as allegations were made about his behavior at it.

So many people on the far left all know him and recognize him. Inserting himself into such an emotionally charged protest was bound to eventually backfire on him. I think that he became a convenient target for the anger of the protesters.

...Ok now, the more I've read this thread, this is kinda what I understand.

He is a staunch 2A advocate & makes a living filming these types of protests, political events, hearings & such.

He was assaulted by a protester (broken arm--ouch!) at a prior event. Mysteriously all photo & video of that encounter were erased. All charges dropped against the assailant. Hmmm.

I'm thinking that the "mob"/protesters, who new him, were trying to provoke him into drawing his weapon. Mysteriously video of what provoked him to draw is erased. Hmmm.

He is so screwed, & I mean that figuratively NOT literally, given his current housing. Ughh!

Perhaps there needs to be a corruption investigation of the goings on in Portland and Multnomah county... Thinking the FBI/DOJ need to take a look into how this particular person has been handled, in both instances.

Where's the ACLU in this? Why aren't they all over his civil rights being violated?

I wonder if he is capable of raising the $25,000 in cash needed to make bail? Many people would have a hard time coming up with that sort of cash.

I'm not sure how the high $250,000 bail is justified, since he has no criminal record, and did not harm anyone. This allegation that he made a race based threat at someone at a vigil for the Orlando shooting seems really thin to me. I would agree with his attorney that the judge seems to want to make an example out of him. He sure has gotten himself into a world of hurt.

He still remains locked up in jail. Take a look:

https://www.mcso.us/PAID/Home/Booking/1378451

The libthug that broke his arm was out pretty quickly - I'm not sure what the bail was set for an actually violent crime? Charges weren't dropped - the DA decided not to prosecute. See the footage below and ask yourself how that could possibly be:

I'd like more information about the people that were crowding into him at the protest. I wonder how many were paid? It would not be beneath Burdick and Okimota to have someone single him out and try to intimidate or provoke him.

The libthug that broke his arm was out pretty quickly - I'm not sure what the bail was set for an actually violent crime? Charges weren't dropped - the DA decided not to prosecute. See the footage below and ask yourself how that could possibly be:

I'd like more information about the people that were crowding into him at the protest. I wonder how many were paid? It would not be beneath Burdick and Okimota to have someone single him out and try to intimidate or provoke him.

Thanks for the clarification & agreed!

...unfortunately that video really doesn't show much in regards to whom was the aggressor, and whom was defending him self.

They were paid with pot and food stamps of course...it's the coins of the realm

Thanks for the clarification & agreed!

...unfortunately that video really doesn't show much in regards to whom was the aggressor, and whom was defending him self.

Well, but the point is that in both that past incident where his arm was broken, and also in this latest one, leftists took his own video camera and erased the memory card. How the police allowed that to happen in the latest incident, God only knows. So he lost video evidence of both this past assault, and also of this new incident.

The District Attorney clearly has it in for him. He is obviously going to go all out for a felon conviction, in order to teach him a lesson.

What would happen if a few thousand constitutionalist showed up in protest to free Mike, demanding he be provided equal justice under the law?

I mean protesting like BLM does? Blocking traffic, businesses, highways? Perhaps get a little rowdy, chase down liberals...

We need to change our tactics, or for sure, all will be lost...

What would happen if a few thousand constitutionalist showed up in protest to free Mike, demanding he be provided equal justice under the law?

I mean protesting like BLM does? Blocking traffic, businesses, highways? Perhaps get a little rowdy, chase down liberals...

We need to change our tactics, or for sure, all will be lost...

Rounded up, arrested, lose our 2A rights for being "violent"...
We don't help to push the agenda so we won't get any breaks. Besides if we did it we would obey the law and be ignored (except for having our pictures taken and files opened up on us).

Fitzgerald was never booked or "in" jail. I checked the booking info and jail rosters for all three counties several times a day that month and his name never appeared.

Fitzgerald was never booked or "in" jail. I checked the booking info and jail rosters for all three counties several times a day that month and his name never appeared.
So, those protesting for the liberal agenda are allowed to get away with assault and battery, with absolutely zero ramifications... Interesting...

Corruption runs deeper than I thought in the pacific northwest... Very sad indeed...

The only point: he was never in danger. The proof is that he drew his gun, swept a bunch of people including children, but when people yelled at him to put his gun away, he immediately complied. Yet he remained in contact with protesters for quite a while. In fact protesters were quite close to him. If he had been in genuine danger, why was his gun re- holstered? It's amazing to watch the Stalinist-like re-arranging of facts here. Orwell would be proud. Doesn't say much for the understanding and practices of gun carriers on this thread.

The only point: he was never in danger. The proof is that he drew his gun, swept a bunch of people including children, but when people yelled at him to put his gun away, he immediately complied. Yet he remained in contact with protesters for quite a while. In fact protesters were quite close to him. If he had been in genuine danger, why was his gun re- holstered? It's amazing to watch the Stalinist-like re-arranging of facts here. Orwell would be proud. Doesn't say much for the understanding and practices of gun carriers on this thread.
Point is the video he had which showed his danger was erased...interesting.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top