JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Look, I'm not trying to tear down this guy or what he tries to do. BUT....SB941. Talking and blogging and YouTube is cool enough, but I stand by my thoughts that being white and bringing a gun to a BLM rally is a recipe for disaster.

What I get from the video is you want to stay the flock away from these protests.....mob violence was almost breaking out.

This is the future, this is the ZA.....big tough crowd in numbers. I get the 2A supporters point but the time to counter protest is long since past. Vote and keep vigilant.

Brutus Out

The best way to counter protest is just that, Counter protest! Do it some place else! I seem to remember hearing something about a white supremacist rally/protest just a few days ago, where several folks got stabbed and beaten for being there! Me thinks these protests will only get darker and darker, and sooner or later, we will be having another Kent State! Remember that one? How that turned out? You folks up there in OryGun better watch out, You got Great Kate the Usuper in power, and we all know how she gets off killing folks!

The best way to counter protest is just that, Counter protest! Do it some place else! I seem to remember hearing something about a white supremacist rally/protest just a few days ago, where several folks got stabbed and beaten for being there! Me thinks these protests will only get darker and darker, and sooner or later, we will be having another Kent State! Remember that one? How that turned out? You folks up there in OryGun better watch out, You got Great Kate the Usuper in power, and we all know how she gets off killing folks!
All Belivers in the Constitution in Oregon are at risk...

We were taught that lesson in January...

Look, I'm not trying to tear down this guy or what he tries to do. BUT....SB941. Talking and blogging and YouTube is cool enough, but I stand by my thoughts that being white and bringing a gun to a BLM rally is a recipe for disaster.
I'm white, I have a gun, and I was at the downtown vigil for the slain young men in LA and MN. What I didn't do was piss my pants, and sweep a crowd with my muzzle, including a plainclothes officer. Just sayin'...

This is edited to portray far more movement and speed than what actually occurred, which was slow, deliberate shunning of Strictland, moving him away from the march. When he was yelled at to put his gun away he complied, even tho people continued to advance on him, slowly, and tell him to leave. Seems clear he reacted in panic, then realized his mistake.

I am more upset that the DA chose not to prosecute filmmaker Skye Fitzgerald for robbing Strickland of all his cameras (which he later returned with erased flash drives/data cards) and breaking his arm. If this were my experience with the Portland justice system, I might react in panic also. The mob threatened a journalist and he threatened to defend himself. No harm no foul.

I'm not aware of the first incident, but there are strict laws about deploying your firearm. I doubt a reasonable person could not say he was in fear of his life.

The best thing the County can do at this point is the toss this out with no penalty! The fact that this happened in Portland makes this impossible, this dude is screwed! There will be no Justice or Due process! Guilty by default, and worse, he will loose his 2nd rights!

I am more upset that the DA chose not to prosecute filmmaker Skye Fitzgerald for robbing Strickland of all his cameras (which he later returned with erased flash drives/data cards) and breaking his arm. If this were my experience with the Portland justice system, I might react in panic also. The mob threatened a journalist and he threatened to defend himself. No harm no foul.
There's no justice for conservatives in Multnomah county... This isn't the first time we've seen this occur this year, remember The Bundy's?

What ever happened to the whack job in the grey hoodie that assaulted Mike from behind? I'm sure he's home smoking weed...

Portland and Multnomah Country is turning into nothing but a liberal sh!thole...

I'm white, I have a gun, and I was at the downtown vigil for the slain young men in LA and MN. What I didn't do was piss my pants, and sweep a crowd with my muzzle, including a plainclothes officer. Just sayin'...

Good point.

I wonder if he is capable of raising the $25,000 in cash needed to make bail? Many people would have a hard time coming up with that sort of cash.

I'm not sure how the high $250,000 bail is justified, since he has no criminal record, and did not harm anyone. This allegation that he made a race based threat at someone at a vigil for the Orlando shooting seems really thin to me. I would agree with his attorney that the judge seems to want to make an example out of him. He sure has gotten himself into a world of hurt.

He still remains locked up in jail. Take a look:

https://www.mcso.us/PAID/Home/Booking/1378451

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews