JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why was he firing his weapon? He was scared, in a classroom by himself?? If that's the deal, I don't get him at all.
The "Evil" gun was trying to shoot innocents, The teacher locked the door and wrestled it into submission. He will be cleared of all charges and the "Evil" gun will be executed in the public square.

went to a band concert at my daughters school and absolutely nothing happened. The gun was holstered, hidden away and amazingly it never went off or shot anyone. That really confused me as I have been told recently that guns are for killing and here my pistol didn't. Sorry if this is in the wrong place, just trying to vent about hearing that America has a "gun" problem.
With 350M guns in America, if guns killed people we'd all be dead.

I wonder if a school's employment BGC also includes a mental health check/review? Aloha, Mark
Highly doubtful, because of the restrictions of the privacy laws. And just too many people in the wrong Profession(medical, politics, legal, etc.) AND with the wrong secrets, to let that happen.

Highly doubtful, because of the restrictions of the privacy laws. And just too many people in the wrong Profession(medical, politics, legal, etc.) AND with the wrong secrets, to let that happen.

Exactly.

Testing and BGCs for everyone! Because, it's reasonable and common sence. Rrrrrright.
And add drug testing too.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
But Mary K. didn't even come close to the Graybar Hotel. :mad::mad::mad: Rape doesn't mean the same when it's a Female doing the Dirty Deed!
She did time and the brain dead idiot she was messing with took to the streets to be a DJ lol I think he works at taco Bell in West Seattle now and she works at the burger king across the street

Concealed carry means concealed, and if it's concealed and there are not specific detection systems that identify people with high density metal on them, then it seems guns may already be carried routinely in areas deemed "off limits" and because they are never a problem we don't here about them. The first rule about concealing is you don't talk about when or where you conceal that goes against what the law says.

Your preeching to the choir here though, if a policeman can be magically competent to carry in these areas it seems it isn't impossible for others to attain such a "high bar"

Guys, that teacher is a hero. The gun probably was about to run into the halls and start killing kids, all by itself. The teacher just sacrificed himself and barricaded the door, so the evil gun couldn't accomplish the deed. Give him a medal,,,

Next up on CNN,,,,o_O

Went to a reading competition for my 10 year old grand daughter held at the High School here in town last night. Walked in met up with son in law (he would have had his .40 on him) he was standing next to my Daughter (she would have had her 9mm in her purse) I had my little .25 in my back pocket. The worst thing to happen was Grandma and I got bored (its really not a spectator sport LOL) and we left early.

Theres a mwag at my kids school 5 days a week, sometimes twice a day. Never been a problem, never will be. Guess S&W makes timid guns that just don't have the drive to jump out on their own. :rolleyes: Not like those nasty Red Bull and Monster drinking Glocks, or the meth smoking Hi Points.

You guys are looking at it wrong.

This just proves how unsafe the gun-free zone concept is. Any crazy with a gun, even one of their own (lefty teacher), has access to the classroom. Nothing will keep crazy out. Our only option to keep our kids safe is better security and the capacity to shoot back.

P

So let me get this right, schools say guns are bad and teach that they are evil. So their step to educate
kids on firearms is to walk the streets protesting the gun? What are they all gonna do when a criminal breaks in their house to commit a crime wave their protest sign at them?:mad:( I wish I could like my own post lol )

Lay down and be a good victim .

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads