JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
went to a band concert at my daughters school and absolutely nothing happened. The gun was holstered, hidden away and amazingly it never went off or shot anyone. That really confused me as I have been told recently that guns are for killing and here my pistol didn't. Sorry if this is in the wrong place, just trying to vent about hearing that America has a "gun" problem.

Thankfully it wasn't a banned concert.. just the other day all the yunglins skipped school, with their "teachers", to protest against guns.

Thankfully it wasn't a banned concert.. just the other day all the yunglins skipped school, with their "teachers", to protest against guns.
So let me get this right, schools say guns are bad and teach that they are evil. So their step to educate
kids on firearms is to walk the streets protesting the gun? What are they all gonna do when a criminal breaks in their house to commit a crime wave their protest sign at them?:mad:( I wish I could like my own post lol )

Why was he firing his weapon? He was scared, in a classroom by himself?? If that's the deal, I don't get him at all.

According to my mom who still lives there, the story they're getting is that he locked himself in the classroom and wasn't letting the kids in. The principal went to the classroom and when he tried to key the door to open it, the teacher fired a round off into the wall.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads