JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"We called the police for hours and hours begging for help," said Nazli, a local woman. "One officer finally picked up the phone and said: 'It's your problem, fend them off yourself'."

Sounds like they need a 2nd Amendment there!

when you read something like that it makes you think, ? do you have time to load mags in a situation like that. i'm glad i got 2 beta c mags loaded in my safe, with 5 30rnd, i think i might need another beta,

Exactly, this reminds me of the thread, do you keep your clips (should have read mags) loaded or unloaded.
I keep everything I have loaded to the top in case something like this happens and I need it then.

It's true that only military and law enforcement need high capacity assault weapons. However a AR-15 or AK47 that is semi-automatic isn't an assault weapon, so high capacity here is absolutely fine :D

Im not afraid of death. But, I DO NOT WANT TO BE PITCHFORKED TO DEATH!!!

I have always said when I die, I dont want to be burned alive, or crushed... I will now say that I dont want to be burned, crushed or pitchforked!!!!

This is EXACTLY WHY I think gun control is NO GOOD!!! Forget zombies attacking! lookout for 100 pitchfork wielding village people! The story painted a picture in my head that I can best describe as the rated R version of the 1st 5min of "beauty and the beast"

Unless they really are zombies, they'll probably be reluctant to charge into your guns. Dropping the ten biggest/bravest/closest ones will likely give pause to the rest, who will choose the next farm down the road to assault.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top