JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've recently discovered the Man Tracker TV show. How funny the contestants are! What a bunch of rubes...

Reminds me of back when I did a lot of cross country skiing. I'd ski alone in remote areas and come back with stories of seeing lots of wildlife. Then friends would come along and run their mouth the entire day. They'd be dissapointed, and even skeptical of my stories, because we didn't see any wildlife.

Man Trackers victims all forget that if you want to hide, you have to be quiet and running makes you a lot easier to see. LOL

Yes but the premise of the show is that the runners must to get to a certain location by a certain time to win so that takes the randomness out of direction, hiding and backtracking, plus there are two runners which tends to make it twice as easy to track.

There's a definite lack of randomness yet sitting still for another 30 seconds, as opposed to bolting as the tracker passes, could have saved the runners I saw on more than one occasion.

I've killed many bunnies and pheasants for their same lack of patience. ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top