JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
listen i dont want to get into a big argument over this . because i really dont have a problem with open carry or concealed i just think that concealed is a better way to go about it . i live in a rural area and i do open carry when im out hunting , fishing , going for walks in the woods . but normally if i go to town i will conceal just so i have the tactical advantage . if i went to the big city i definently would conceal because i just dont want people to see my guns and point and stare and most important i dont want to talk to the cops about it . i guess im just not into confrontations especially when guns are involved.

Don't get me wrong this is just a discussion not an argument, inflection of tone is hard to convey in print. I personally don't open carry but it is for the fact that I don't want to be hassled by the police and that in itself is a sad testimonial of why these people should be protesting for open carry.

Trlsmn:
So would you infringe on the rights of these "minorities" regardless of their not meeting your standards of what is acceptable constitutional practice?

I'm asking you personally, had you the power to tell them "no you cannot open carry" as you are see they doing so in the posted picture, would you allow them or not allow them?

That particular group in the picture? Absolutely. I can think of quite a few people I wouldn't have a problem practicing open carry. That group is not one of them.

Or do you want to talk about the concept of open carry itself? Pick one.

I think you said more in that statement to make my point than anything I could have said to counter your argument so I'll just leave it there. :s0155:

No one will understand they are fighting for rights. Most will see it for what it is...'I'm doing it because you can't stop me, na na na.'

The drop holster looks ridiculous btw and unless the guy is holding on to his gun, it shouldn't be a problem on his belt.

Please, take some advice, find some other way of doing this- go to your state legislature. I hate seeing men re-enacting a Tombstone posse.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top