JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
7 years ago a meth head rented the property next to us
I was working out of town for the week
the fumes from him cooking meth was giving my wife a headache, so she called the local sheriff dept - rural area - no local police
the dispatcher asked my wife if the meth head had come on our property - my wife tells them NO - but the fumes are affecting her COPD
the dispatchers tells her as long as the meth head stays on his property and is not selling meth, there is nothing they can do by Washington law
then the dispatcher ask if she has a firearm - my wife says YES
and this is a quote: well if he come onto your property - SHOOT HIM - we'll understand and come get his body

have you ever heard of life in a rural area

I grew up in the country. Talking about torturing someone to death has nothing to do with police response times. Does your family know you have access to a computer?
torture? some one come on My property and tries to start a fire and kill my family?
no one in my family considers this human abuse - it's defense of OUR property

you grew up in the country - yes, many liberals grew up in the country and accepted being victims - we do not

I now realize, I would be violating the civil rights of Leftist Liberal Arsonist who are offended that I have accepted stewardship of a section of old NW Forest
in their philosophy, it is my obligation to be a victim and allow such minded individuals to burn down my forest
murder? torture? how about a forest fire started by a Liberal Arsonist burning down my home and killing my family? You don't consider that Murder?
OR - if I catch them on my property, I can feed them to my forest ants
MOVIES? in which movie does a land owner feed a liberal arsonist to forest ants?
I missed that one

View attachment 1248444 View attachment 1248446
You asked and the universe delivers...

I honestly don't understand why so many gun forums condone discussions about breaking the law and murdering people. There was a time 10 years ago when posts like these would have been deleted, the thread closed and the perpetrator eventually banned. But now gun forums appear to revolve around a healthy dose of fantasizing about killing political opponents, extra-judicial homicide and ways to violate laws.

I find it revolting, but appear to always be in the minority.
10 years ago was before the onslaught of commie trolls on gun boards and the rise of VerticalScope.

Joe

A whole lot of less than excellent postings...name calling and divisive comments here in this thread.

The thread will be locked if it does not stop.

If you don't like what a forum member has posted....
Ignore it and move on....
Or...
Post a reply , within NFWA rules....Rules which you agreed to follow when becoming a member here.

It may come a surprise to some here but....
Some forum members only post to stir things up....
Others are closed minded...and will not change their ways no matter who says what to them.
It is best to recognize them...and ignore them.
The "discussion" that occurs with them...is a waste of time and cyber space / bandwith.
Andy

the Liberal grand finale!

Washington has Red Flag Laws
if you are concerned - file such a claim
See, here's the problem. You can't feed rats and expect them to just go away. They keep coming back for more. You keep feeding them, they come back more. The rats seem to have gone to sleep now. They'll be back. Just be strong, keep the door closed, don't feed, and if we're lucky the rats will leave us alone for awhile.

See, here's the problem. You can't feed rats and expect them to just go away. They keep coming back for more. You keep feeding them, they come back more. The rats seem to have gone to sleep now. They'll be back. Just be strong, keep the door closed, don't feed, and if we're lucky the rats will leave us alone for awhile.
Very prescient...see post #55.

Joe

back in March of this year, Clark County Sheriff announced they are on restricted response

go ahead and try to get them to come out to remote property in unincorporated areas

luckily, we have not seen any property crime in this area, but every property owner I know is armed

Woodland is bad, but is in the next county

when my wife had a 911 medical emergency, it took them 20 min for first responders and 45 min for an ambulance

based on that we now stock oxygen generator and epi pens and other medical supplies at home

and lots of ammo

OK, if we caught a degenerate starting a fire in our forest, I would first tie them to a tree, but I have this giant mound of forest ants that love meat - I throw dead raccoons and road kill on their mound to train them

I don't think I'd teach my local pissants to be army ants...
What's wrong with your vultures? They gotta eat too.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top