JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Best part is no one mentioned the fact that he could possibly face criminal charges for reckless endangerment and illegally carrying a concealed firearm. Haha. Nice. Add insult to injury.

I have not heard anything about this one in a long time but, not long after it happened that idiot was trying to sue his employer. Something about someone there "let this video out" and it caused him harm or such. That made me laugh almost as much as the video considering just how lucky that moron was. If that round had splattered or bounced and hit one of those kids? They would have hung him out to dry.

LOL. I was in LC this past weekend, it sure was nice to get some fresh air. And no extra holes in my groin! :D

Yellow shirt guy is beyond negligent.

His actions were like that of a child with a new toy. He has no concept or understanding of even the most basic rules of gun safety. A rational, well grounded person in 2020 (even if they have never owned a gun) knows a gun has to be handled in a safe manner and I cannot believe someone who even made it as far as going to a range has somehow bypassed or overlooked any mention of, or printed Gun Safety Rules.

I suspect this person goes through life in a haphazard manner and is unsafe with most anything in his hands.

We have all known these types.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads