JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sadly the "carry method" can not overcome this kind of stupidity. If he was using any of many other carry methods he may well of shot another customer. One thing I did love is this time they did not claim the gun "just went off", as if the gun fired on it's own. This time they said he pulled the trigger. Maybe he learned something, maybe.

investigators said the 29-year-old man was waiting in the checkout line, when he unholstered his Glock 9mm semi-automatic pistol from his waistband "so that he could show it off to a friend."

As the man put the gun back in the front of his pants, he accidentally pulled the trigger, according to police.

Investigators said the 29-year-old man was waiting in the checkout line, when he unholstered his Glock 9mm semi-automatic pistol from his waistband "so that he could show it off to a friend."
All of this while INSIDE the store?

Must be one of the 'new' gun owners....

ml.gif

Some guy in a wheelchair dropped his gat and it went off inside a Kmart years ago while I was there. I figured it was a crappy .25 because I dropped one once and it went off..

I was taught, if ya ain't got nuth'n to say consrtuctive, keep yer jaw clamped! So, with that in mind,..............:D

Glad he missed his femoral artery. Perhaps he will learn. Bullet wounds really suck. And no CHL. And no training (my bet). He almost checked out in the check-out line. I am sure his friend was impressed!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top