JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Had some bubblegum following me around high beaming me the other night. Followed me about 5 miles back to my neighborhood.

I had two or three guys follow me home a couple years ago, then again about two weeks ago. They also stopped in front of my house the the first time as I was crouched down between our cars with my KT 5.56 in my hands. Evidentally they had seen me between the cars as they left suddenly when I showed myself. Sheriff did contact them right after that, but for some reason he didn't write a report up!! I do have a report number so maybe I should update the report to include the latest "contact"
We've also had several not quite flat tires but no leaks have been found. I think I should put up some night vision cameras around the house.

Gregory Scott Bachman, 24, of Junction City
Has absolutely zero idea of how lucky he is. It's almost like some sort of divine intervention here. To be shot with a .44 and treated and released? The bullet to face contact had to be slight, almost non-existent for this outcome.

"As the old adage goes "don't mess with old people they are to old to fight, they will just kill you"! "

you're dang tootin there young feller. Everything I got hurts,
I am not going to mess myself up physically any worse, shoot 'em in the face sounds like a reasonable alternative.

Careful with that "old fart", "O.G.", and other such age bias language, some of us find it as offensive as racial slurs. Think about it, what do you suppose were among the first words to come out of that young fellows mouth at the front door? Probably started out with "you old...". why do you think he was shot in the face? Probably aiming for his smart mouth.

Five on one on the older guys property...Sounds like a good shoot to me.

Sounds like the older guy had some target practice, and got a few good shots off. I wouldve done the same exact thing if 5 ppl came up outta nowhere on my home like that.

Hmm...gives new meaning to "He was shooting his mouth off."

That guy shot his mouth off and the guy with the gun did it for him.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top