JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
didn't he realize he could carry into the school? this is Oregon- where we realized that keeping guns out of schools only keeps law-abiding citizens with guns out of schools.

dipbubblegum.

This happened just south of me.

<broken link removed>
Sounds like someone wasn't practicing proper trigger and muzzle discipline.:s0123: I think this is actually a good thing, imagine what would have happened if he was pointing it at his kid or something instead of his leg. Hopefully he has learned his lesson and will henceforth practice good firearms safety.

stock_gun.jpg
What the heck is this gun? It looks like a very early version of the CZ-75 but with that edge on the front angled instead of vertical and with like a P07 trigger guard.

didn't he realize he could carry into the school? this is Oregon- where we realized that keeping guns out of schools only keeps law-abiding citizens with guns out of schools.

dipbubblegum.

Actually in OR all schools public and private are defined as "public places" where it is legal to carry. When I was in college I got my CHL and started carrying as soon as I was 21.

Actually in OR all schools public and private are defined as "public places" where it is legal to carry. When I was in college I got my CHL and started carrying as soon as I was 21.

by your "actually," i assume you're disagreeing with something i wrote?

'cause this is sort of exactly what i was saying

The only thing that matters in this situation is that it does bring more bad publicity on our world. Those whom are ignorant and very ill informed can cause a lot of unesscessary trouble for pro-firearm people in any capacity. That is what's most important to be thinking about. Let's all be more careful and educate those who don't know any better. It will benefit us all.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top