JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Obviously he's a frickin zombie. Needs more Daryl.

th?id=OIP.Mca1578e00510001927892476c6eda32co0&w=271&h=162&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&dpr=1.5&pid=1.7.jpg

Makes me wonder if he used broad heads or target bolts?
I have no desire to shot by either , but I think one broad head would have done the deed.
Glad he'll make it and I hope he gets help.
Andy

Last Edited:
No.... then made Mongolian sushi, end of story!
Indeed. You know the good stuff. I remember it because it was about the same time the American Rifleman went on in great detail of how a fella killed an attacking black bear with a 3" folder.. after like a 20 minute stabbing grapple he decided to palm the thing into its heart. the things you remember

True Story.
Years ago I knew a guy who wanted to kill himself.
He stuck a shotgun in his mouth and pulled the trigger.
He missed . . . only shot off his jaw!?!?!?!

Sheldon

Not wanting to thread high jack ... But just how does Daryl aim that crossbow with no sights?
With no sights maybe its the magic of T.V. :D

And now back to your regularly scheduled thread...:)
Andy

He stares down the mile and half of Pic rail using it as a gutter snipe type sight? :D I don't watch TWD anymore. Jumped the shark a couple seasons back, can't get back into it. Also since half the cast is anti-gun, including the guy playing Daryl, I don't see a burning need to watch and support 'em anymore.

It was just supposed to be a smart a$$ comment but since the can is opened ...
I shoot a real bow ... A home made longbow , so I think I'm pretty traditional. :D
Although recurves are pretty cool too.
Anything thats a stick be it a self bow or some kind of laminate and a single string is a real bow in my book
Andy

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top