JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, Mr. " I blew off my testicles" did have a CCW according to reports.
I feel like you all being are being mean picking on a guy who was simply getting his rocks off.

I never understood why people place a gun close to their coin purese and sausage. Sucks this guy had to learn things the hard way. I don't even wanna know the pain he went through after he shot his nards off lol poor dude.
Has anyone ever heard of a female shooting herself in the cooter? Or maybe in the boobs? Just wondering lol

female shooting herself in the cooter? Or maybe in the boobs? Just wondering lol

I did watch a lady at McDonalds who was somewhere between 300 and 400 remove and put back a wallet from somewhere under her boob.

I lost my appetite. Does that count?

I think the important thing here for people who carry is the "Glock", that does not have a safety. I am not anti-Glock, but for the average citizen this is an example of an auto pistol with no safety. Natural reaction, just touching the trigger, and bang. This guy is really lucky reading the injuries that he did not do his femoral artery in. I've carried for years and find sweeping the safety off when drawing a very easy and natural movement, John Browning designs are great this way. Decock pistols are another example of trying to prevent an accidental discharge. I just write this as I sold my Glock because of the chance of an accidental discharge, I had one, my first, and it was with a Glock. Written this with an attitude of safety and not trying to downgrade Glocks, just wish they had a safety ala 1911/HP. Spad

Well as most of us Glock owners know, there is the trigger safety. I as a proud owner of a Glock will never carry my Glock hot without a good holster but if I have to, I will clear the chamber and pull the trigger. It is clear to me that this guy did not know much about Glocks and if he was using another brand of pistol, I am sure he would have hurt himself or someone else. Just because this guy didn't fallow safety and didn't think before doing what he did, that has nothing to do with a Glock pistol..... his actions caused the injury not Glock. I for one dig not having a "safety" on my glock and my finger will only touch the trigger when I am ready to shoot.

Safe sex means you always carry protection....... It's gun nuts like these............. It probably had a hair trigger......Right ball corner pocket..........Guns don't shoot testis; people shoot testis............Not as testy as he used to be................

Staying with the topic in this thread is about as slippery as rocky mountain oysters.

If there are some other horse people out there, he could have come out of it "proud cut" had he remembered one of the "Ten Commandments of Firearm Safety":

Always be sure of your backstop.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads