JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What? No MUSTARD?!! o_O

43FF78B0-8F9D-4214-81C9-8BDAF408FE60.jpeg

By by azzhat just think of all the sticking ya ain't gonna be doing! Have fun pizzling through a tube where your man-unit was!
One step closer to the deep end of the gene pool and this one is a floater:oops:

WHEN ARE MEN GOING TO LEARN TO PUT THEIR ILLEGAL FIRE ARMS IN TO THE BACK OF THEIR PANTS?!

No bond for man who shot himself in penis while robbing hot dog stand

A 19-year-old man who shot himself in the penis after allegedly holding up a South Side hotdog stand Tuesday won't be going home when he's released from the hospital.

Terrion Pouncy remained at Christ Hospital recovering from his injuries on Thursday, missing a bond hearing at the Leighton Criminal Courthouse on two counts of armed robbery.

Pouncy was arrested at the Oak Lawn hospital not long after he was found slumped on the steps of a home across the street from a West Pullman restaurant that Chicago Police say he robbed at gunpoint about 6 a.m. on Halloween.

Judge Stephanie Miller ordered him held without bond.

Pouncy was unable to run further because of the pain of a self-inflicted gunshot wound suffered when tried to adjust the .38-caliber pistol in his waistband as he ran off after robbing Maxwell Street Express at 116th and Halsted, Assistant Cook County State's Attorney Erin Antonietti said in court.

Pouncy had pulled out the gun and demanded cash from two employees, pressing the gun to the head of a 39-year-old worker, Antonietti said.

The victim, who had been passing a bucket filled with grease over the counter, called for his co-worker to hand over the cash from the register. As they passed their wallets and a stack of singles to Pouncy, the bucket tipped and bills went flying, Antonietti said.

Still pointing the gun at the workers, Pouncy stooped over to collect the cash, Antonietti said. Shifting the gun in his waistband as he ran out, he apparently pulled the trigger, firing a bullet that struck him in the penis, Antonietti said.

One of the restaurant employees, 39, then began wrestling with Pouncy as he tried to run away, before he staggered out into the street.

Surveillance cameras captured video and audio of the robbery, and showed Pouncy struggling to make it across the the street, stop on a bench, and make his way to the steps of a nearby house before collapsing, Antonietti said.

Police recovered the wallets Pouncy had allegedly stolen from the two men, as well as the .38 caliber pistol.

Pouncy's blood-stained boxers matched the underwear he had on in the surveillance video, which clearly showed the pattern on the fabric when the teen bent over to collect the money that had fallen to the floor, Antonietti said.

Contributing: Sun-Times Media Wire

I'VE MAD A TERRIBLE MISTAKE! I wouldn't have though shooting yourself in the junk would be so common. I took the headline from a different story than the above copy and past. How could I have known?

A South Dakota Man Shot Himself in the Penis and Blamed It On a 'Black Guy'

A convicted felon from South Dakota who didn't want to own up to shooting himself in the dick has been arrested for falsely blaming the incident on "a black guy."

Donald Watson, 43, was taken to a hospital in Sioux Falls at around 1:30 p.m. Sept. 6 for a gunshot wound to his penis, according to media reports. When asked how the cringe-inducing injury came to be, Watson replied that he'd been shot by a black man who tried to rob him while he was taking out the trash.

After finding zero evidence of a shooting near Watson's garbage bins, the cops spoke to a neighbour who reported hearing anguished screams coming from inside Watson's home earlier in the night.

Police later found traces of bullets and an empty gun case inside the apartment. They questioned Watson again, at which point he 'fessed up to accidentally firing the weapon himself while trying to purchase a gun. As a convicted felon—Watson is not legally allowed to own a firearm.

After undergoing surgery to repair his penis, Watson was grilled by authorities a third time. He said the gun went off when he put it in his pocket but refused to reveal the location of the firearm or the identity of its dealer.

He is now facing charges of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, possession of a firearm by a drug offender, false report of a crime to law enforcement, and false report of information to law enforcement.

Watson is likely embarrassed about the mishap, but he's certainly not alone. In fact, shooting yourself in the penis is such A Thing, there's a special tourniquet designed to stop groin wounds from bleeding out.

Last Edited:
So does this mean that i should not wear my fanny pack backwards???:p

No...I think it means if you're going to rob a wiener stand you need to keep you pants pulled all the way up around you waist. Or at the very least wear plain non-patterned underwear.:D

Last Edited:
No...I think it means if you're going to rob a wiener stand you need to keep you pants pulled all the way up around you waist. Or at the very least wear plain patterned underwear.:D

Ok, gotcha, that news flash was misleading...
I thought they meant that the perp had his boogerhook in the wrong place or he got too excited about his first armed robbery...:eek:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top