JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ok, so what if it was an accident? Maybe he was hiding his gun or something and it went off.

^EXACTLY^ None of us really know what went on there. He could have been a great guy, but had something wrong in his head and was trying something shady and had an accident. He could have been crazy and gunna shoot the cop and had an accident, or he could have just wanted to die. You nor I know what he was thinking, BUT, we do know that he was not smart with a gun, and shouldn't have had one. He could have been a murderer and been wanted by the cops and knew it was the end of the line and was either gunna do it to himself or knew the cops would cause he wasn't goig to go to prison, he saved the cop from having to live with shooting somebody... But, but, but..... If, if, if.....

I never have settled on what to think of those who take their own lives, but there are a lot of people going through some real tough times these days, just look around. And be thankful that the guy didn't take a bunch of others out with him like some of the cowards you see on TV.

Seems there are still a few left in Linnton.

Would you make that statement to his wife after learning his 3 sons had all been killed that day by an IED in the sandbox?

Think before you hit the keys on your computer, it might make the internet less stupid.

We are seeing a lot of suicides from members of our military, especially the one's who have seen combat and I can see that carrying over to the family.
We all have a breaking point, maybe the flashing red & blues were what pushed this gentleman over the edge. We will probably never know.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top