JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Had this happen to me in 2010, thankfully it ended w/o a shot being fired. He was caught 4 months later and he was armed.

It took me several months to feel comfortable in my home after that, just felt violated.

In regards to the lack of details....
At least the reporter , did not engage in wild speculation over all the "Whys" , What If's , and such...
Nor did the reporter blame or bad mouth the homeowner / gun owner / guns....
Andy

In regards to the lack of details....
At least the reporter , did not engage in wild speculation over all the "Whys" , What If's , and such...
Nor did the reporter blame or bad mouth the homeowner / gun owner / guns....
Andy

No, they'll save that for the "First-Live-Local" report on the boob tube.

They actually didn't which surprised me. The news is how I heard about it this morning. That doesn't mean they won't tonight though:confused:

Ya' never know how something will play. I don't watch most of it. If there's something worth looking at, exciting, crazy etc, I'll flash back and forth between FOX and CNN. Like with the pelosi tearing up the speech thing. Local news is hardly on in this house. Can hardly stand the way they deliver anymore.

Ya' never know how something will play. I don't watch most of it. If there's something worth looking at, exciting, crazy etc, I'll flash back and forth between FOX and CNN. Like with the pelosi tearing up the speech thing. Local news is hardly on in this house. Can hardly stand the way they deliver anymore.

Agree with you but the wife watches it. I'm just thankful she knows the difference between crap and a load of crap. And thankfully when she doesn't I'm there to set the record straight. :D

The reason there aren't much detail is because it won't ever be mentioned after this morning's news.

It was a GOOD GUY protecting himself and his family. A good guy with a gun. No huge news that will ever be more than a blurp in the morning news.

If it were a BAD GUY shooting someone, it would be plastered all over the news for 2 days, about how bad guns are being used to commit violence and crime. And slanted towards guns being evil.

I'm glad the homeowner and family are safe.

One less person roaming the streets, being a street urchin.

I think it's lame that burglary is now a "home invasion".

AFAIK, it's a "burglary" if nobody is home when it happens. If I or my family is home, and especially if they break and enter or kick in a door, it's a "home invasion"!

Agree with you but the wife watches it. I'm just thankful she knows the difference between crap and a load of crap. And thankfully when she doesn't I'm there to set the record straight. :D

My wife too. I hate all news shows. But she wants to "keep up". So much of it is BS agenda driven propaganda that I think we're better off not knowing what they are saying.

AFAIK, it's a "burglary" if nobody is home when it happens. If I or my family is home, and especially if they break and enter or kick in a door, it's a "home invasion"!

My wife too. I hate all news shows. But she wants to "keep up". So much of it is BS agenda driven propaganda that I think we're better off not knowing what they are saying.
I think it has to do with intent to cause bodily harm..

This: "AFAIK, it's a "burglary" if nobody is home when it happens. If I or my family is home, and especially if they break and enter or kick in a door, it's a "home invasion"!

In the commie states, if a home invasion occurs the homeowners are obliged by law to retreat, self defense is not allowed either...not so here in Texas.

Invade at your peril...retreat...never!!

Expect a hail of bullets if you dare to be a home invader!!!!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top