JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Typical portland crazy criminal that just goes through the revolving door.
Until he does something sickening like this.

Prayers to the Veteran victim, and prayers to the suspect. I pray he sees Hell and burns for eternity

On a positive note Friday my wife came home, lifted up her blouse and showed me her pistol in its IWB kydex holster. She rarely carries and it is usually in the special pocket of her cc purse. I guess the Easter murder and this arsonist "lit a fire" under her to finally take personal protection seriously.

I wonder if they knew each other. I try not to be paranoid, but I have gotten real careful to not let people get in my personal space. If I don't know you and you approach me, you get a less than pleasant "can I HELP you?" Mostly people's eyes get big and they look at me like I'm crazy.

This!

There's various ways to do it. I usually use a command voice.

-STOP RITE THERE.
-BACK UP/OFF.
-I CANT HELP YOU.
-STEP OFF OF MY PROPERTY.

and conclude with:

-HAVE A NICE DAY!

I will only ask a question once distance/zone has been established.

There is coverage and video here. There are some truly screwed up individuals out there. :mad:

As normal this is some kook who has a LONG criminal history. He is let go time after time to commit more crime. No doubt the tax payers will get him a team of lawyers to say he is not responsible for what he did. This is what the voters keep asking for. Hope they enjoy it.

As of this early morning, John, was still in critical condition! His sister has said that, if he does survive, he'll never have a face! When she rushed to the hospital she broke down because the damage was so severe she couldn't even recognize him! Prayers out to the poor fellow! :(

As of this early morning, John, was still in critical condition! His sister has said that, if he does survive, he'll never have a face! When she rushed to the hospital she broke down because the damage was so severe she couldn't even recognize him! Prayers out to the poor fellow! :(

Damn shame, dude is almost 70 years old. If this f'ing POS gets out of prison, I hope he spends the rest of his short life lookin over his shoulder.

This stuff is more and more frequent! The wife opined that this was just another sociopath trying to get his little 15min of fame, ala the social media killer from Easter Sunday! Too many of us in the maze and we're eating each other! :mad:

The tragic thing is that the man arrested for this heinous crime has a long criminal history, and was just recently released out of prison and was living in a halfway house. Here is his photo:

Deshaun_Swanger_1492796967478_9280458_ver1.0.jpg

Sadly, the latest word on the victim is that he remains in critical condition. A family member reports that his face is extremely disfigured, and is unrecognizable:

<broken link removed>

What kind of sicko would set the face of a senior citizen on fire?

Last Edited:
When I have visited my bother up there and we would go out to eat, he would always make sure we sat where he could see who was coming and going.

This!

There's various ways to do it. I usually use a command voice.

-STOP RITE THERE.
-BACK UP/OFF.
-I CANT HELP YOU.
-STEP OFF OF MY PROPERTY.

and conclude with:

-HAVE A NICE DAY!

I will only ask a question once distance/zone has been established.

BOOM!!! BOOM!!! Halt!!! Chung Gee!!!

A technique learned on the DMZ in Korea, where infiltration was constant! :D

Has anyone heard what the outcome has been for the victim here? I've googled it several ways with no result?
I hope the old guy is recovering!

Yeah, I tend to use "Get the F away from me!" :mad:
I feel like I'm more polite and place myself between them and my GF and just raise an eyebrow with the "you wanna die bubblegum?" look.

I hope I used that term correctly...
This is why I tell my GF I should carry, guess I'll save up my pennies and get that class taken care of, get a CZ P-10c while I'm at it.

I hope this guy is burnt at the stake, and I hope the victim suffers as little as possible. 82nd should be swept clean, if ya catch my drift.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top