JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just caught this on the local news. A 69 year old man, sitting in a booth at a Happy Valley Denny's about 9:00 last evening, had this weirdo enter and sit down next to him. After a couple of minutes the fellow poured an accelerant on the old man and tossed a lighted item on to his clothes! Poor old fellow is in critical condition, fighting for his life! The Clackamas Co Sheriffs office has a blurry, bad angle security cam image of the assailant! I hope they get him soon!

As I watched the story with growing horror, I could envision my self jumping up and drawing when the accelerant hit me and yelling, "Don't light that! Please, please don't make me shoot!"

Actually that's lib code for, "GO AHEAD AND TRY TO LIGHT THAT, YOU LITTLE SOB!!!" "I'LL PUT SO MANY HOLLOW POINTS THROUGH YOUR NASTY LITTLE AZZ YOU WONT BELIEVE IT AS YOU DIE!!!"
"THERE WILL BE TWO MAGAZINE CHANGES, AND THEN I WILL KICK YOUR FACE OUT THROUGH THE BACK OF YOUR SKULL!!!"

Sorry, I get carried away! This is the lowest order of humanity, and I hope he goes out in a particularly messy way!:mad:

Last Edited:
This stuff is more and more frequent! The wife opined that this was just another sociopath trying to get his little 15min of fame, ala the social media killer from Easter Sunday! Too many of us in the maze and we're eating each other! :mad:

Um...if you've been doused with an accelerant, discharging your weapon probably isn't going to be the best idea in the world...unless...ya know...you want to go up like a Roman candle.

If somebody douses you with an accelerant, I would not wait to find out what happens next. Either run like hell away or attack the living crap out of him and keep attacking until he's unconscious. All it takes is a flick of a Bic and you're toast.

Um...if you've been doused with an accelerant, discharging your weapon probably isn't going to be the best idea in the world...unless...ya know...you want to go up like a Roman candle.

If somebody douses you with an accelerant, I would not wait to find out what happens next. Either run like hell away or attack the living crap out of him and keep attacking until he's unconscious. All it takes is a flick of a Bic and you're toast.

Just letting him know that I'll take him with me!
He'll be my personal slave in Valhalla, and I'll geld him every AM! :cool:

I wonder if they knew each other. I try not to be paranoid, but I have gotten real careful to not let people get in my personal space. If I don't know you and you approach me, you get a less than pleasant "can I HELP you?" Mostly people's eyes get big and they look at me like I'm crazy.

I used to do peace and reconciliation work with para military groups and their kids in Northern Ireland. And I would hear about some of the stuff that used to go on. But as bad as it used to be, it atleast kinda made sense. There was at least some kind of logic about it. The kinda stuff going on now adays, it only makes sense in the twisted minds of the people doing it.

I guess the suspect was in the theater at the town center just a bit prior.. it was said that he doused a couple of people in there with gasoline but didn't or couldn't light them up.
what a friggin nutball.. I'd a blasted the guy and took my chances with going flame-on
I hope the victim somehow makes it without suffering too much.

I guess the suspect was in the theater at the town center just a bit prior.. it was said that he doused a couple of people in there with gasoline but didn't or couldn't light them up.
what a friggin nutball.. I'd a blasted the guy and took my chances with going flame-on
I hope the victim somehow makes it without suffering too much.
Saw a news report eye witness seeing suspect try and light the person
in the theater.o_O Apparently the person doused in the theater refused to press
charges!:eek: What kind of monster has so much hate in them to do that
to a stranger?

I wonder if they knew each other. I try not to be paranoid, but I have gotten real careful to not let people get in my personal space. If I don't know you and you approach me, you get a less than pleasant "can I HELP you?" Mostly people's eyes get big and they look at me like I'm crazy.

Yeah, I tend to use "Get the F away from me!" :mad:

I used to do peace and reconciliation work with para military groups and their kids in Northern Ireland. And I would hear about some of the stuff that used to go on. But as bad as it used to be, it atleast kinda made sense. There was at least some kind of logic about it. The kinda stuff going on now adays, it only makes sense in the twisted minds of the people doing it.

Wow! I kinda get your handle now! I would NOT want that job! Good on you!!!

Saw a news report eye witness seeing suspect try and light the person
in the theater.o_O Apparently the person doused in the theater refused to press
charges!:eek: What kind of monster has so much hate in them to do that
to a stranger?

IF this is true - the original victim refused to press charges - then the current victim's family needs to sue that person for medical expenses.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top