Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Man Robs Subway with Machete and Silenced Pistol...

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by gnarkill, May 6, 2010.

1. gnarkill

gnarkill Richland, WA Member

Just had to bring the silencer, what an idiot. Hopefully they catch the moron.

http://www.kgw.com/home/Man-with-machete-gun-robs-Washington-County-Subway-92918119.html

2. bugeye

bugeye Oregon Well-Known Member

This is a clear cut case of a man forced into a life of crime by the high taxes on cigarettes. I think only trust fund babies can afford to smoke them these days.

3. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

I'm betting an Airsoft gun with a fake can.

4. toobigtofail

toobigtofail PDX Member

Sounds like a doped up doper crime. You know? People desperate for drugs might think that they'll get big money from a Subway shop. They might think that using an airsoft gun would work in their favor if they were caught. They have no idea how hard they'll get hit by Johnny Law when local constabulary pound on their trailer door.

5. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

Actually the employee was the one smoking. I think the lesson is clear, cigarette smoking is bad for your health...............

6. matt_w

matt_w Hillsboro, OR Active Member

Fixed. The machete was in case someone noticed that it was an airsoft gun.

7. bugeye

bugeye Oregon Well-Known Member

darn, your right, blew reading that story, well for my excuse my wife was talking to me at the time over the morning coffee about the people she works with.