JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just had to bring the silencer, what an idiot. Hopefully they catch the moron.

<broken link removed>

BEAVERTON -- A man brandishing a machete and a hangun robbed a Subway store early Saturday morning.

A sheriff's deputy had gone to the sandwich outlet at 10727 S.W. Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway to get a meal when a panicked employee holding a phone told him he had been robbed minutes earlier.

The employee said he was outside the shop smoking a cigarette when a man with a handgun approached and ordered him into the store with instructions to empty the cash register.
The robbery was caught on the Subway store surveillance camera.

The suspect's handgun appeared to have a silencer and the machete was in a sheath.

The robber was a white or Latino man wearing a long black leather coat, black pants, white shoes in a possible skater style and a black bandana over his face.

He was wearing a read shirt and a black baseball cap with a flaming skull similar to the "Ed Hardy" line of clothing.

Anyone with information about the case is asked to call 503-846-2500.
No one was hurt in the robbery.

This is a clear cut case of a man forced into a life of crime by the high taxes on cigarettes. I think only trust fund babies can afford to smoke them these days.

Sounds like a doped up doper crime. You know? People desperate for drugs might think that they'll get big money from a Subway shop. They might think that using an airsoft gun would work in their favor if they were caught. They have no idea how hard they'll get hit by Johnny Law when local constabulary pound on their trailer door.

This is a clear cut case of a man forced into a life of crime by the high taxes on cigarettes. I think only trust fund babies can afford to smoke them these days.

Actually the employee was the one smoking. I think the lesson is clear, cigarette smoking is bad for your health...............

Actually the employee was the one smoking. I think the lesson is clear, cigarette smoking is bad for your health...............

darn, your right, blew reading that story, well for my excuse my wife was talking to me at the time over the morning coffee about the people she works with.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top