JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Happened on 4/20, wonder how many blunts this idiot smoked before deciding on this move.
Another prime reason I don't go downtown on foot.

Man packing air pistol arrested in Southwest Portland

"The gun was fake.
The arrest and disorderly conduct charge were real.
A concerned citizen flagged down a Portland Police officer in Southwest Portland early Saturday afternoon. He said he'd seen a man holding a black pistol near the intersection of Southwest Barbur Boulevard and Southwest 30th Avenue.
The suspect ran when approached by the officer. The cop called in backup and they found the suspect nearby, who this time complied with the officers' commands.
Upon closer inspection, the black handgun turned out to be a realistic-looking air pistol.
Dennis Robert Spencer, 20, was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct."

Does this guy not know he could be shot by both cops and citizens?
This story is so dysfunctionally Portland...o_O:mad::confused:

Air pistol like bb gun, not air pistol like air guitar. I was a bit confused by the headline. I thought PDX people had gone even more "full idiot".

Happened on 4/20, wonder how many blunts this idiot smoked before deciding on this move.
Another prime reason I don't go downtown on foot.

Man packing air pistol arrested in Southwest Portland

"The gun was fake.
The arrest and disorderly conduct charge were real.
A concerned citizen flagged down a Portland Police officer in Southwest Portland early Saturday afternoon. He said he'd seen a man holding a black pistol near the intersection of Southwest Barbur Boulevard and Southwest 30th Avenue.
The suspect ran when approached by the officer. The cop called in backup and they found the suspect nearby, who this time complied with the officers' commands.
Upon closer inspection, the black handgun turned out to be a realistic-looking air pistol.
Dennis Robert Spencer, 20, was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct."

Does this guy not know he could be shot by both cops and citizens?
This story is so dysfunctionally Portland...o_O:mad::confused:
See what happens when marijuana is legalized....

That's not brandishing....

Brandish- verb (used with object)
to shake or wave, as a weapon; ie flourish: Brandishing his sword, he rode into battle.

Unless the "marble nut-house" in Salem has recently snuck in a new ORS that I'm not aware of, "brandishing" isn't a thing in Oregon because there is no ORS that prohibits "brandishing" a firearm, unless you point it at someone.... now if dude DID intentionally point it at someone, then yes your referred ORS is possibly relevant.

But again... my point is, "brandishing" isn't even a word in the ORS, and therefore you can't be charged with "brandishing". All the "Tactical Tommies" running around with their AR15's in the Capitol building were "brandishing"... yet they weren't charged.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top