JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got a funny story about pepper sprap i worked part time doing airport securty back in 2000 before the tsa and our genius supr confiscated some spray from a passenger and about an hour latter he was messing with it and ended up spraying it throughout the check point clearing it out and prompting the airport police to come over.
It was funny at the time.
Now after 9/11 (which is my bday) it never surprised me how these dirtbags or anyone could get things passed security. They had all the ghetto people working there, about the same as you see at any temp agency.
I ha my oakley sunglasses stolen by an employee there.

I used to be in charge of a restaurant franchise that was nation wide and had to help owners of new locations get their first order in, employees hired, trained, open the doors for business after helping to get the city permits.
I would have to leave from Portland to any state that needed me with sometimes only a few hours notice and always got called over to the extra security area since I had booked with less than 24 hour notice. Those guys would wand me and send me on my way while they would look at anyone that was not a white guy like a friend of mine and do pretty much everything aside from a cavity search on him.
I would have the same alert as him and since he was black it took them 20 minutes longer with him. It was pretty crappy and they acted like I was holding a gun on them when I would simply say "you just let me walk through. What is the basis for holding my co worker for 10 times as long?"
They got a bit power hungry for a while. To the point that I would send emails to all of my franchisees that thought they might need me and ask them to tell me the second my name crossed their mind so I could get through without the power show.

I think a firearm wouldn't be required to scare off this bully.
I think you are right with this one. I do not see with
In the past during my early 20s, I was an AIBA Heavyweight and later Super Heavyweight boxer. I would have introduced him to my right cross.

I boxed in high school, a little in college...Played football, wrestled, and I think if you have done all that you have a lot more confidence than the average non athletic guy who has no idea what a right cross even feels like. One clean one to the jaw and that guy is getting carried off the buss.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top