JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The guy deserves a lot more than a slap on the wrist. He pounded a kid with his fist. He deserves the same while in jail for a time out as the kid did not do anything to bring on that kind of outrage and even if he had the "man" obviously has no self control and should not be around people.

Who know with 13 year olds these days all teens are self proclaimed bad a$$es so maybe he was saying something.
But still you don't hit someone else unless your defending yourself. Even if a kid punched me I would be cautious to all out assault him. Maybe body slam him.
That makes no sense how that guy is charged and released though especially without bail for assulating a child.
I can imagine that family doesn't have a few male friends that would pay tha guy a visit.
I'd volunteer. Teach him some manners.

It just dumbfounds me that people in society never help each other. It's few and far between.
Yep at leat 4 men there and they just watch...maybe that's why I always get in altercations...I cannot stand to watch someone pick on a weaker person.
My wife says I look for scum bags I say I just do not ignore it like most folks do.

What's wrong with a bag party and a swim in that big river down there?
I can't imagine this going without retaliation. This guy will do this again.

That is one of my biggest problems with guys like this. He deserves retaliation but if we had a 13 year old family member and did retaliate after the cops did nothing WE would go to jail.
We would have bail set as well unlike the scum bag on the bus. I really cannot wrap my head around the officer in charge at the time that said "well he just beat the bubblegum out of a little kid so lets just tell him not to do that anymore and send him on his way".

I share your outrage. I am not a certified badass like some of you (last year my wife said that I am getting too old to fight and too slow to run so we better get our carry permits), but I do carry 15/7.

So if you are an average middle aged concealed carrier riding on this bus, what would you do? Brandish? Draw down on him? Order him off the bus or detain?

I have Saber Red pepper spray on my car keys, but I would not likely have my car keys on me if I am riding a bus. If I did, squirting the jerk with pepper without any verbal warning would be the way to go for me.

Who know with 13 year olds these days all teens are self proclaimed bad a$$es so maybe he was saying something.
But still you don't hit someone else unless your defending yourself. Even if a kid punched me I would be cautious to all out assault him. Maybe body slam him.
That makes no sense how that guy is charged and released though especially without bail for assulating a child.
I can imagine that family doesn't have a few male friends that would pay tha guy a visit.
I'd volunteer. Teach him some manners.
If the kid was related to me or a family friend, Id ride shotgun to the guys house..

I share your outrage. I am not a certified badass like some of you (last year my wife said that I am getting too old to fight and too slow to run so we better get our carry permits), but I do carry 15/7.

So if you are an average middle aged concealed carrier riding on this bus, what would you do? Brandish? Draw down on him? Order him off the bus or detain?

I have Saber Red pepper spray on my car keys, but I would not likely have my car keys on me if I am riding a bus. If I did, squirting the jerk with pepper without any verbal warning would be the way to go for me.

The guy is a bully. I would not draw unless I felt totally outmatched and once you do pounce on a scum bag a couple would be "watchers" turn into angry wannabe bad asses and help you out. I would likely try to physically restrain and then move to my carry options if need be.
Unless he was built like a linebacker and then I would command him to stop and go further with the carry options and demands right away.

The guy is a bully. I would not draw unless I felt totally outmatched and once you do pounce on a scum bag a couple would be "watchers" turn into angry wannabe bad asses and help you out. I would likely try to physically restrain and then move to my carry options if need be.
Unless he was built like a linebacker and then I would command him to stop and go further with the carry options and demands right away.

Yeah he was ripe for the picking with a rear naked choke.
Nut shot and the choke.Drag him peacefully off the bus to the bus stop bench

I have stepped in more than once most guys like that are cowards.

One time20 years ago on the bus in Portland some Guy started calling a young girl racist names she was maybe 10 or 12 he was mid 40s.

I told him to shut up, his attention turned to me, he kept it up and got louder screaming racist remarks at me.

I had about enough of it, so I stood up to end it, when the bus was pulled over by a few police cars.

At the time I lifted weights every day and framed houses for a living.

Next thing I know, a gigantic officer rushes in by himself, picks the Guy up by the back of his neck, Yanks him off the bus and cuffs him.

I am glad someone called the police before I ended up being the one in cuffs.

I used to ride the max from gresham to down town every day and you see the cities finest on there. Coming home at night it was full of homeless people. Heard a guy telling another homeless guy he had to stab a guy a his camp because he stole his $0.38

I'm not a big guy, i'm no bad A, but there's nothing that pisses me off more than bullies, especially picking on kids.
I'd rather get punched than watch some kid take it.

But i would never pull a firearm unless i was in fear of my life or someone else's.

Got a funny story about pepper sprap i worked part time doing airport securty back in 2000 before the tsa and our genius supr confiscated some spray from a passenger and about an hour latter he was messing with it and ended up spraying it throughout the check point clearing it out and prompting the airport police to come over.
It was funny at the time.
Now after 9/11 (which is my bday) it never surprised me how these dirtbags or anyone could get things passed security. They had all the ghetto people working there, about the same as you see at any temp agency.
I ha my oakley sunglasses stolen by an employee there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top