JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It was a lame duck MOS. Only 8 stages instead of 10, no Practiscore sign up, none of the stages were setup the night before, not enough match shirts/hoodies to go around and no $300 NW Armory gift card for me. I got a knife but didn't even bother to go over to the table to claim it. So yeah, I should have just stayed home….

It was a lame duck MOS. Only 8 stages instead of 10, no Practiscore sign up, none of the stages were setup the night before, not enough match shirts/hoodies to go around and no $300 NW Armory gift card for me. I got a knife but didn't even bother to go over to the table to claim it. So yeah, I should have just stayed home….
yeah, I agree. Not as good as in the past. What annoyed me were people who had not shot a match in awhile but were allowed to shoot anyway. And of course they were the ones that one the $300 gift certificates while many of us regulars got knives. Did need one but since it was a Bench Made I grabbed it any way. And lunch was late-we only had one stage left after lunch. Would rather have had it half way through the match or after we finished the last stage.

Well my bro beat me by like .75 sec. and he's been running his mouth for days about it. He had to run a his 15-22 to do it though. I was running my PCC. So yeah, whatever…..:D
Suck it up buttercup a win is a win just because you chose to shoot an inferior gun to my 15-22. I mean you got beat by a part time shooter that must really sting. 😂

1660247105824.png

Well my bro beat me by like .75 sec. and he's been running his mouth for days about it. He had to run a his 15-22 to do it though. I was running my PCC. So yeah, whatever..
word on the comp scene is that you should use you're support hand to hold the magazine well for .75 quicker times, none of this stretched out holding the tip of you're barrel non sense....

carry on

yeah, I agree. Not as good as in the past. What annoyed me were people who had not shot a match in awhile but were allowed to shoot anyway. And of course they were the ones that one the $300 gift certificates while many of us regulars got knives. Did need one but since it was a Bench Made I grabbed it any way. And lunch was late-we only had one stage left after lunch. Would rather have had it half way through the match or after we finished the last stage.
Interesting to hear. I was at the club the day before and chatted up two that did shoot. One mentioned that ORSS has a large chunk of $$$$$$ in the account due to not having a MOS in the last 2 years. I was joking that the main prize could have been a Barrett.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top