JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The last line is a link.

Blogging is not illegal. Threatening people is, especially government officials.

It isn't like this hasn't happened before...

lol...a Arab-Muslim can say "death to infidels", Mexicans can burn our flag but Americans can't speak ill of their representatives without facing consequences.

If you think your freedoms aren't already gone then you are sadly mistaken. I, too, do not agree with his statement. However, either charge him or give him his permit back. This is a clear case of irony....he lost hist 2nd Amendment rights based on his 1st Amendment rights? That's like saying I shouldn't be allowed a lawyer because my crime is worse than others.

"My logic"? You obviously jump to conclusions easily. What I was making was a statement of fact. If you threaten government officials you should not be surprised if you get scrutinized, an investigation ensues, etc.

The article stated that they "temporarily suspended" the license while they do their investigation. That isn't the same as losing it.

If he had broken the law, they would have charged him.

Man, you need to pay more attention. You do realize that they *just* charged the Arizona shooter today, 11 days after the incident? I guess they shouldn't have kept him in jail or taken his weapon or anything prior to that, according to YOUR logic. :s0077:

Man, you need to pay more attention. You do realize that they *just* charged the Arizona shooter today, 11 days after the incident? I guess they shouldn't have kept him in jail or taken his weapon or anything prior to that, according to YOUR logic. :s0077:
So, you are equating what the Arizona shooter did with Blogging?:s0001::nuts:

Should they have seized all of the bloggers' firearms based on rude comments? I saw no direct or credible threats in the blog, only a lot of generalized asshattery.

I suppose you are all for guilty until proven innocent:
“We certainly take this as a credible threat, and credible until we prove otherwise,” said Arlington police Captain Robert Bongiorno.

Geez, I can see that you really don't understand threats/investigations and how they have to put a case together before making the determination on how they are going to charge someone (or not), even in an obvious case such as the AZ shooting.

It's not worth my time arguing with someone who isn't really interested in a discussion but trying to accuse people of things they haven't done. Talk about someone who thinks people are guilty until proven innocent, you are one of the better examples of that! I'm outta here...

Geez, I can see that you really don't understand threats/investigations and how they have to put a case together before making the determination on how they are going to charge someone (or not), even in an obvious case such as the AZ shooting.
Again, equating a shooting with blog posts.

I'm outta here...
Maybe you should try DailyKOS or HuffingtonPost where everyone will agree with you. :s0155:

I think this is just another ploy to burden the gun lover's with the hypersensitive govt that all of a sudden fears the people.
So what's going to happen when "the people" decide we don't like the govt or don't agree with them?
Come on, that was a tasteless comment, but no more threatening than saying you wish someone was dead, or you can't wait till they die. I've said it several times about pelosi and reid, murtha when he died. Does that mean I'm going to go commit an act of violoence against them or anyone else? NO!

If that Kansas church can preach and protest the murder of congresswoman, and soldiers then this guy is having his rights abused.

I'm sorry, but i'm on this guys side. I hate the congress. If they all died I wouldn't shed a tear, maybe even be happy. BUT that in no way is me saying I would do, help, or even promote the death, killing, or harm to any person.

Apparently, 11 guns is a "large amount" of weapons! :s0131:

Yess sir...got to get your point accross somehow. Reporters can't just report on something...they have to make it seam worse or more spectacular than it already is (ever notice that a lot of news programs are called "Action News" or whatever now-a-days?). People have the attenion span of a 5-year without his ADD medication. The Onion did a nice video depictiting this fact ( <broken link removed> ). Funny stuff.

But expect more stuff like this...the left will take advantage of the Tuscan tragedy as much as they can. Even Bill Maher took the opportunity on the Tonight Show to spat off his moronic views about how anyone that likes guns is basically a drug addict in denial (<broken link removed>). To them, we're nothing more than potential murderers...so what can we do?

First of all, nobody in their right mind should EVER condone what Jared Loughner did to those people in Tuscan. I don't care if "being a politician means accepting ricks from nuts", if we (gun totting, right-wingers) don't want to be grouped with nuts like Loughner, then we cannot condone anything he did. Period. What h Loughner did was unforgivable, stupid, wreckless and psychotic. His reasonings were even moreso (you should see his YouTube channel if you haven't already).

Let the left spew their ignorance about the 2nd Amendment and let their real agendas be known...they can't hide from their voting records and interview reports once it has made the internet. So let them burn their own bridges and blame the Tea Partiers, Militia types and whatnots...then when they go for re-election, vote their arses to the curb.

Yeah this guy needs a reality check but that's not the question here.
So who turned this guy in, or was Uncle Sugar spying on US citizens (again). Do you recall the behavior of the BATF in the 80's that ended with Ruby Ridge and Waco? the feds under Clinton were on a MIssion To Save America from the Nasty Hateful "Right Wing" back then as well!
I'm suprised that the Feds waited 2 years to start intimidating citizens again; this particular moron just gave the Feds/media a big wet kiss, a perfect excuse to go kick american's buttocks

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top