JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
maxresdefault-1.jpg

The most damning part of the story is.... "It took a long time for the police to show up here."

The situation could have gone really bad if samaritans didn't step in. Blows my mind the idiots in charge want to disarm the people, yet they cannot protect the people.

The idiot neighbor with the dog barking at 1:15am should have been beaten with the same stick and hog tied as well.....Just sayin'....

Perp shot off $20 in 223/556 ammo. Big spender living large putting his China Flu checks and the extra $300/week in Wuhan Flu unemployment money to good use....boollits and booze.

In classic times this would have all been called comedy.

Last Edited:
The most damning part of the story is.... "It took a long time for the police to show up here."

The situation could have gone really bad if samaritans didn't step in. Blows my mind the idiots in charge want to disarm the people, yet they cannot protect the people.
Well, obviously, one doesn't need a gun, this guy proved it. :s0125:

Police response wasn't amazing in most areas of the city before all this. Response time isn't really great anywhere at all, actually. Police being mostly worthless for urgent situations is the main reason I strongly advocate to everyone in my community to have "deterrents" in their house/on their person and be proficient in their use. Don't rely on others.

"But if we abolish the police, who will I call when my house is broken into and I need someone to show up 30 minutes too late, shoot my dog, confiscate my handgun, and file a police report for the insurance company?"

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top