JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank You Glock Jock This says it well, better than I have been able to by far. Your Goberment has now imposed a Gag Order on this for the social media sites... Its a NO NO now..Do not post it!!!...If You do its a ticket straight to a FEMA Camp!( If your Lucky) You Truth Seeking Terrorist You. Now Your free speach rights about this are now gone, and now it will be used to take you guns away next.

My gf got angry because I've used ALL the tinfoil to make my hat.

Classic Liberal approach at an argument. Point fingers, call people names and laugh when others bring info to the conversation instead of proving yourself with real data. There is more than enough info to demand answers and people are making jokes. I have noticed though, that liberals really don't mind dead children, they will laugh at anything.

The Kenyan Hutterites? NO! For some reason, I thought they were on the good guy side!

I don't know what scares me more, the fact that a nut job would do this, or the fact that some people find a conspiracy behind every bad thing that ever happens. No one is ever willing to accept that bad stuff happens sometimes, and that's just the way it is. Of course, these are probably the same people who would have blamed the Black Death on people of a different religion, instead of on rats....

I invite you to check out this link for information URGENT UPDATE on Connecticut Shooting « Short Little Rebel Please pay special attention to the first two links but all are best for the whole overview in perspective, enjoy.

The Joker and the Sandy Hook patsies really did their assignments well. The first, who was once a fairly intelligent man, is a slobbering zombie now and the other conveniently off'd himself with his handlers not too far away.

The misguided chorus is getting louder and larger everyday. The sheeple idiots will never figure out how badly they were played. Just like when we went off to Iraq and murdered hundreds of thousands of women and kids based on lies, all this BS is also based on lies and deception.

The non-thinking, gullible, easily manipulated drone masses will now give it all up for sake of the illusion of safety. When the people are eventually disarmed via the assistance of more planned incidents, then our owners will have us by the balls. False flags, not just for steel structures anymore.

The Joker and the Sandy Hook patsies really did their assignments well. The first, who was once fairly intelligent man, is a slobbering zombie now and the other conveniently off'd himself with his handlers not too far away.

The misguided chorus is getting louder and larger everyday. The sheeple idiots will never figure out how badly they were played. Just like when we went off to Iraq and murdered hundreds of thousands of women and kids based on lies, all this BS is also based on lies and deception.

The non-thinking, gullible, easily manipulated drone masses will now give it all up for sake of the illusion of safety. When the people are eventually disarmed via the assistance of more planned incidents, then our owners will have us by the balls. False flags, not just for steel structures anymore.

Do you have any proof of the paranoid, delusional, rantings you constantly spew? If so post it up, otherwise maybe say it in the form of a theory or an opinion rather than speaking all self rightous, like you have some unique power to instantly have all the awnsers, and act like if we dont share in your "special" level of insight, we are morons.

Sorry for being abrubt, just the sheeple, drone, normalcy bias talking.

I ignore the deluded, there is no point. I was that naive once, I understand the mentality. What I share is for the one out of 50 that can think for themselves, that wish to look at all possibilities are do not wish to be TOLD what to think. The shouting of the 98% is disregarded because of facts or alternate ideas are meaningless to them. No offense intended, everyone has their own choices to make.

Expect more of the same in the near future to 'put the nails in the coffin' of the 2A so to speak. When the next incident occurs, really take the time to look at the details for yourself. You will see the inconsistencies, the changes in the story from day one, the same patterns (speaking to the 2% here).

Can anything ever be done about it? No. Because the 98% will always be the 98% and lemmings do what lemmings do. They will defend their slavery to the bitter end. TPTB hold all the cards and we are just along for the ride.

Just as the Patriot Act was pre-written before 9/11 you can have no doubt that the anti-gun legislation you are seeing now was pre-written before Sandy Hook.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/americ...nd-tyranny-agenda-prevails-over-truth/5317207

Naive?

Maybe, or maybe I just think that the govt is way too incompetent to pull off what you are describing.

Yes some have the agenda to disarm the American people and will capitalize on any event to further their agenda, but maybe I am intelligent enough to want to see some real evidence to support the theory of these being "false flag" operations before I make that substantial leap.

Got any?

Naive?

Maybe, or maybe I just think that the govt is way too incompetent to pull off what you are describing.

Yes some have the agenda to disarm the American people and will capitalize on any event to further their agenda, but maybe I am intelligent enough to want to see some real evidence to support the theory of these being "false flag" operations before I make that substantial leap.

Got any?

You really think that the govt is way too incompetent to pull this off .....ok, then never mind.

They have been patient and cunning even before Yashua-Messiah told them in John 8:44 that they were the children of Satan, himself. Then they proved it by murdering Him. They intend to do it to us, as well

Well said. While they intend to do it to us....fortunately the seed of the serpent will not prevail. The serpents head and the heads of his offspring will be crushed under the heel of Adam and his line. YHWH-Father always preserves a pure remnant.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top