JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sounds like a great perimeter.

And no round count stated for the second round of gunplay? Where did all those missed shots land?
No love for the hereditary criminals ,so please don't get it twisted. Just another place on the planet I have no reason or desire to visit.

On what F-ing planet, scrub? :rolleyes:
51jCz3ZHm6L.jpg

"When I came to the window they still was banging, 'Bop, bop, bop, bop, bop,' it stopped then, 'Bop, bop, bop."
:s0003::s0014:

"I wouldn't say he was a bad (man) but he got into a lot of trouble," a friend of the father said.

After 60, sixty, six-zero arrests!!! I saw some research once that estimated 2,000 crimes per arrest (granted for DUI), so do the math on this!

The justice system and police are racist!

-Robert
Sadly an amazing number of people see stuff like this "family unit" and actually believe that is really what is wrong here. A lot of places are starting to find out how much fun it is to get what you ask for. As police refuse to respond and the people who begged for no Cops scream for the Cops to come help them now.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top