JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have you ever done a ride-along?

WashCo has some decent people- but they also have a policy of authoritarianism, and some of the worst thuggish cops I've ever encountered. I remember one instance in particular when we went out to =talk= to a guy about a super thin restraining order violation. The "perp" had called at 8:03, violating terms of the restraining order which stipulated no calls after 8. The guy didn't get off work until 8, so it was hard for him to get that evening call in to his son. My deputy just wanted to warn him and leave in peace. Our cover deputy interjected with hostility at every sentence, aggravated the situation WAY beyond what it should have/could have been, and when the subject finally got tired of this deputy's rude interruptions and started getting an attitude back, cover-deputy pulled out his cuffs and arrested for the RO violation (the one WE, the responding unit, were going to ignore). This is, of course, what the deputy had been trying to provoke from the moment he got there.

Wish I could remember that deputy's name... it wasn't the only time I observed bad behavior from him.

Sounds typical for DV cases sadly. Look up the duluth model.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top