JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Jeez, that's wierd. I wonder if it was armed? Or if it was just a tube, like a law, that can only be used once? Good thing he didn't try pulling the trigger...LOL.

The San Antonio Express-News reported that he spent Tuesday afternoon calling the FBI, Homeland Security and other agencies.
"Everyone was handing it off to everybody else," he said.
Schule called military police at Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, who passed his information to an Army criminal investigator. The special agent visited him Wednesday morning.
"She said this is the first time she ever encountered anything like this," Schule said. "I got the impression it was kind of a big deal. Doesn't happen every day, I guess."
The decal on the launcher has a 13-digit "National Stock Number," which is used to identify military equipment.
Military officials are trying to determine who last had the launcher. A serial number can be used to track the chain of custody, said Phil Reidinger, a spokesman for Fort Sam Houston.

Trying to do the right thing and Homeland Security and FBI do not take ownership of the problem. Thank you Federal Employee Union members. Shows you how safe we are.

Also right now there is some full bird Colonel sweating needles from back in his 2LT days... "Hey LT we got you covered, nobody will be missing the dunage on this one". Dumb Bumblegum!

SF-

This guy must not have been a gun enthusiast, because if he had, we never would have heard about it! Even if it wasnt functional, it still wouldve been at the botttom of my priority list to call it in to anyone!

This guy probably tried 5 or 6 times to sell it on E-Bay:s0044:, and when he realized they wouldnt let the ad stick:s0054:, he said screw it Im calling it in!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top