JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1) "Last week an old woman who lives alone had some guy walk up to her front door and put 5 bullets in it. Then lowers his mask to the camera and walks away."
That clown wouldn't have have made it out of the yard at my house.

2) "And if their religion or BELIEF SYSTEM does not allow cremation - let some bleeding heart liberal and/or a family member if they give a rat's @@@ for the DEAD messed up person a FUNERAL."
My suggestion is Soylent Green Pet Food.
I would not agree to giving those DEAD people to any pet, good dog or farm animal.

It would be worse on them (GOOD animals, dogs and other pets.) kind of like MAD COW DISEASE or that one elk/deer disease - chronic wasting disease.

They do not deserve to catch something from the dead people NO matter how safe they try to make SG pet food.

I agree with the rest of what you said.

Cate

Um no. Maybe you don't get it.

The real criminal is the one who infringes on the rights of their fellow citizens, which includes things like the right to own property and so on. If the activities in question do no such infringing they are of no legitimate concern to other citizens.
In your opinion.

My opinion tends to lean more towards that of @eldbillbo where the key criminals are the dealers / distributors / "Cartel" folks (as it were). With the "users" more often than not becoming drains on society, directly via theft/violence, AND indirectly via economics of scale. Healthcare as an & oversimplified example.

The decriminalization of hard addictives will be doing no one any favors, ultimately leading to far more follow on catastrophic harm.

In my opinion.

Why do the citizens of Portland continue to elect/re-elect leadership that promotes, creates and sustains the destruction of the city?

Portland has turned into an ugly city. It's dangerous, filthy, boarded up, downtown is a no go zone and aggressive people/attitudes/behavior are becoming the new normal.

Why do the voters of Portland keep buying more failure when for the same money they can buy success?

Honest questions......

By extension the same liberal voters are destroying the state starting with the pervert governor and the leftist legislature...

Last Edited:
3 more shootings in ne Pdx today, 1 dead, 1 injured. Also in se Pdx man fires at house and parked car also 1 homeless guy arrested for attempted murder in a homeless camp shooting.

edit: guy getting out of car and shooting house was May 24, 2021 but police released photos of the perp today.

Fwiw KOIN6 is reporting 474 shootings in Portland so far this year, or about 3 per day.
297D0A39-24C2-41F9-BD4C-0FB49C999D9E.jpeg

Last Edited:
Sad? Yes. The reason you will find few willing to weep? This is what the voters have been saying they want for years. People who should be locked up instead are just turned loose on the public. They attack people over and over again. Few seem to give a crap about the trail of victims these kooks leave in their wake. Yet when the kook finally dies by attacking the wrong person, or picking a fight with a train? Here come the lets all feel bad. Sorry, I feel bad for the victims this kook hurt before he finally died a LOT more than him. It is sad that this is what the voters have decided they want but I long ago ran out of sympathy for the kooks who almost always are feeding their metal illness with street drugs.

Ayyyyyy….. FRAKING….. men!! Preach on, muh Brothah'!!

The state of the human condition is indeed sad, brought on and fueled by the arrogance of those who would be "gods"…. reap the whirlwind, and suffer my dark humor when your folly finally cashes you in.

3 more shootings in ne Pdx today, 1 dead, 1 injured. Also in se Pdx man fires at house and parked car also 1 homeless guy arrested for attempted murder in a homeless camp shooting.

edit: guy getting out of car and shooting house was May 24, 2021 but police released photos of the perp today.

Fwiw KOIN6 is reporting 474 shootings in Portland so far this year, or about 3 per day.
View attachment 901632

But…. They were mostly peaceful shootings. :rolleyes:

Where does all this ammo come from? Where are the guns coming from?

If I want to buy a gun now I can find one, if I don't care what it is. But what about the ammo? Is the guy selling stolen guns in the alley have ammo with it? He couldn't have got ammo with it if he's one of those legal to by the gun because the stores don't have any ammo? The mugs doing these daily shootings all over the area? How much ammo do they have? Are they going to run out soon?
Just some random thoughts. :rolleyes:

I sure wish these mugs that run our cities and state would get the mentally disturbed and criminals off the streets!

Imho, the govt should actually GIVE away drugs but force users to use at location away from others. And users cant leave while high or leave with the drugs. Just on site usage.
I would almost agree, it would also (hooefully) keep the money out of cartels, china/golden triangle, and the middle east.
Wenhave enough problems without funding those azz holes. And we could also make sure it wasnt laced with fentinal (however you spell it?)

But...it would also be another endless money pit. Of which there ars starting to be countless. Im a firm beleiver our country is alrwady bankrupt or near it. The system is just rigged and they will never admit it.

They've been letting them go for years. Now it's 911 putting a ton of calls on hold, and it takes, more than likely 15 minutes+/-, to get a officer to an assault/emergency situation.
This here should be the ONLY thing you need to say in defense of your stead. When having to shoot someone on your property ir for your vehicles these days. And released immediately while they perform the investigation. They really do NEED to follow that innocent until proven guilty..
Getting to the point were i feel like even i need a damn baddy cam.

But...it would also be another endless money pit. Of which there ars starting to be countless. Im a firm beleiver our country is alrwady bankrupt or near it. The system is just rigged and they will never admit it.
We already have insane money pit now with current approach. Junkies steal and cause how many times more of economic damage for every dollar of drugs bought. If government mass produced drugs, it would be pennies on dollar what people paid today.

and dont forget to factor in the improved property values ( and then property taxes) from all the city center areas that would be drastidally improved. Think how valuable Old Town could be without the junkies.

I remember reading that the Dutch have had some success with this strategy. They've reduced crime, overdoses and addiction.

also, Portugal de criminalized all drugs. There's been no increase in rates of addiction. Maybe more casual usage but imho, that's perfectly fine. I don't have moral problem with drug use... I just care about all the other problems that comes with addiction.

Back in the Sixties and Seventies, Oregon was the place to go for dopers, because of the 'relaxed' MJ quantity on your person. Anyone want to guess who the next emigration "members" will be? Will there be "wall to wall" homeless abodes? Inquiring minds want to know! HIgh or mental, it's the same receptors! And Who determined the streets were 'better' for .....? Note, it started in the sixties in Calif, both political and medical.
If I recall that is also when they closed the well established state mental hospitals and privatized the industry. Wonder if there is a parallel...

also, Portugal de criminalized all drugs. There's been no increase in rates of addiction. Maybe more casual usage but imho, that's perfectly fine. I don't have moral problem with drug use... I just care about all the other problems that comes with addiction.
I'm OK with that. Laws should be about actual damage that you do. It seems to me most of them used to be that way. Being a junkie doesn't hurt anyone until you run someone over or steal their bubblegum. You want to walk down the street dressed like a degenerate that's fine. You want to sleep or crap on that street, now there's a problem. It's what you do, not who you are.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top