JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Geezus. 10mm to boot. Entertaining - if I said it wasn't I'd be lying. All for dumb people doing crazy things to themselves for the sake of getting attention.

Richard Davis (the owner of second chance body armor) did that all the time to demonstrate the effectiveness of his vests. I think he usually used a .44 mag.

I have a 6 hour long VHS tape of David being shot with everything from a 629 Smith (he held it at arms lenght) to an AK-47 7.62x39 from less then 10 ft 6 rounds into the chest. He then dove into near freezing water to float around for something like 20 min before being pulled out to test his bullet proof survival suit he was selling to the Coast Guard. if I remember corretly he holds the Guiness Book of Worlds records for being shot the most times and living.

I got to the point watching the video that I got bored and it took maybe 5-6 trys to get through all of it he was shot so many time.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top