JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bet he's out already? I'd be curious to see just WHAT a person has to do to stay locked up? Get a high enough bail to be SURE no one will post it?
Sadly you are of course right. If he is still there its only a short time. If you do not have some means to pay money they are not interested in keeping you since there is no incentive. 🤬
It takes a hell of a lot any more to actually get kept in jail.

Seeing as you brought this up Zeke..... We've had an issue in our hood. Cully neighborhood in NE potland to be exact. This guy has some relationship with the two tenants in one of the apartments across the street. I'd heard this guy, a month or so ago, before I saw him. He was a "ranter". You hear him shouting, at no one in particular. Using eff them, eff it, eff this, eff this, eff that what ever. I go to take a look and when he sees me he starts in on me. Well I just back off into the garage and stand there with my axe handle at the ready. He goes about his way/away. This same day Wifey get home from work and tells me about a guy at the store, where she's middle management. Long story short. Same guy, gets into it with security, ends up slashing tires in parking lot, by the time PPD gets there he's gone, cops leave. The tire slashing happened a second time a few days later. Same result. A couple of weeks later nut job is back, but instead of at the store he has a gun and (may?) have been shooting in the air, or just waving it around in the intersection in front of the store. he goes to jail this time.

Skip ahead a week and there are PPD, three cars, in front of our house on the street. I sked what was up and it turned out the same guy was a couple blocks away throwing rocks at cars on Cully blvd. Those cops had already been to the store, and were now talking to the neighbors that have some relationship with him. And one of the residents of the apartments had their car hit with rocks. the guy was gone again, so he was still on the loose.

They have no where to put people that have dangerous mental problems!

Thanks cate brown, tod whalen, all members of the potland city council AND the people that vote for all of you feckless leaders and so called public servants.
In those few weeks, that guy committed more crimes than most of us have committed in our entire lives (I said "most" @Stomper ). If a person has nothing to lose (ie job, family, home, money, freedom) then what's stopping them? If I committed any one of those crimes, it would absolutely change my life for the worse. I think there has to be something that could be taken (or given for that matter) to these repeat offenders that would slow down their sprees. When the wooden spoon quit scaring my daughter into toeing the line, the threat of taking away her computer/cell phone privilege's did the job. It's just a matter of thinking outside the box and quit making it so easy to break the law.

images.jpeg-81.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads