Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Mallahan: Gun ban is OK as long as it doesn't cost the city money

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Joe Link, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Original Article Here: http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ht...an_gun_ban_is_ok_as_long.html?syndication=rss

2. TonsOfOregonBrass

TonsOfOregonBrass Sandy, OR Active Member

WOW,

It is sad that the only concern is the cost. doesn't matter about the rights of people to defend themselves.

3. Chee-to

Chee-to Oregon Well-Known Member

FEEL SAFER, what good is that ? They're trying to sell an illusion of safety, meanwhile stripping citizens of their constitutional rights, what a bunch of "maroons !!!"................:thumbdown:

4. Spad

Spad Kennewick,WA, the desert side Active Member

How about the part,"if it makes people feel safer", these are the touchy feely people, yes sir "gun free zone, commit your crime here, much easier," how about someone putting signs up like that, sue the city of Seattle to give equality. Bill

5. 56kninja

56kninja Portland Member

Apparently Seattle only has left, and lefter.

Sounds almost like Japan. (Where LIBERALS are the conservatives)

I'd say these men are not good candidates now. They deny rights, and by all means.. They defy logic.

In a perfect world, a terrorist would see a "Gun free zone" and say to his friend "Awww you see that Muhammed? We're going to have to go home and drop off our AKs before we blow ourselves up.

In reallity they are going to be emboldened and start popping AK rounds into civilians that are unable to defend themselves, (And I guarantee the police will have pretty poor luck)

6. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

is'nt this about the time we slap ourselves in the head , and say- WHAT WAS I THINKING-now everyone is safe?

steven

7. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

This kind of thing is one of the reasons I moved out of Seattle.