J&B Firearm Sales
Landhawk Arms
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Oregon Rifleworks
Defensive Arts
Advertise on Northwest Firearms

Mall shooting in Tukwila, Wa

Reactions
My sincere sympathies for the two victims and their families. I hope the one survivor recovers OK. Sounds like his injuries are not life-threatening.

Politically, I am sure sorry to see this. Seattle mayor Greg Nickels has had a -um... for the Forum we shall say, deep and abiding desire to get some strict gun control in the city, and this will not help whatsoever.

In all liklihood the shooter was already breaking a bunch of laws by carrying and shooting these two, but that won't be good enough for Greg the Grandstander.

<broken link removed>

Last edited:
Reactions
Jeez, it gets worse- we had a shooting in downtown Seattle and another up in Skyway (Renton) over the weekend.

But it's the mall one getting all the media attention.

Reactions
Shouldn't laugh, but "ghetto place" as it is used to refer to a multi-million dollar facility is kind of funny. :s0114:

I know what you mean though, SouthCenter was OK, maybe in '75. As far as I'm concerned Malls (anywhere) are over.

But a bad week for Seattle, Nickels will be on the air big time over this.

Reactions
This supposedly was all gang related. The one in southcenter was a gang went into the mall and started a fight and one of them pulled a gun and started shooting. So much for their no weapons plaque at the door. I think it will get worse because they want guns and gun owners to look bad. Im a conspiracy theorist lol.

Matt

Reactions
On Dec 15th there will be a public hearing on the issue of banning firearms from city property.
People in that area need to show up and point out that these shootings keep happening in "gun free" zones already.

Reactions
Banning guns from public property.........oh sure that would have stopped this.

"Hey man, we can't go to the mall anymore and kill our rival gang members, guess we'll just have to wait until they are off the property!"

Oh pleeeeeeez

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Pistol April 4th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Rifle April 5th
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is great. Easy to deal with, super low prices on his transfers.
    • DizzyJ
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Had my first transaction with Steve and will be recommending him to anyone in my circle. Good guy with a really helpful attitude and goes the...
    • SonnyJim
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    This is the closest gun close to my house and they have always been super nice. I have bought two guns off them and sold one of mine to them.
    • storminnorm44
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to pick up some parts for an AR style 10/22 and to start my journey into building an AR by picking up a lower. Staff was super helpful and...
    • Hueco
  • Tri-County Gun Club
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been a member for 6 years, been shooting there (as a guest) for three years before that. I found the Ladies League and was hooked. It's the...
    • PacwestDefense

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS