JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My sincere sympathies for the two victims and their families. I hope the one survivor recovers OK. Sounds like his injuries are not life-threatening.

Politically, I am sure sorry to see this. Seattle mayor Greg Nickels has had a -um... for the Forum we shall say, deep and abiding desire to get some strict gun control in the city, and this will not help whatsoever.

In all liklihood the shooter was already breaking a bunch of laws by carrying and shooting these two, but that won't be good enough for Greg the Grandstander.

<broken link removed>

Last Edited:
Jeez, it gets worse- we had a shooting in downtown Seattle and another up in Skyway (Renton) over the weekend.

But it's the mall one getting all the media attention.

Shouldn't laugh, but "ghetto place" as it is used to refer to a multi-million dollar facility is kind of funny. :s0114:

I know what you mean though, SouthCenter was OK, maybe in '75. As far as I'm concerned Malls (anywhere) are over.

But a bad week for Seattle, Nickels will be on the air big time over this.

This supposedly was all gang related. The one in southcenter was a gang went into the mall and started a fight and one of them pulled a gun and started shooting. So much for their no weapons plaque at the door. I think it will get worse because they want guns and gun owners to look bad. Im a conspiracy theorist lol.

Matt

On Dec 15th there will be a public hearing on the issue of banning firearms from city property.
People in that area need to show up and point out that these shootings keep happening in "gun free" zones already.

Banning guns from public property.........oh sure that would have stopped this.

"Hey man, we can't go to the mall anymore and kill our rival gang members, guess we'll just have to wait until they are off the property!"

Oh pleeeeeeez

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top