Mall shooting in Tukwila, Wa

Reactions
My sincere sympathies for the two victims and their families. I hope the one survivor recovers OK. Sounds like his injuries are not life-threatening.

Politically, I am sure sorry to see this. Seattle mayor Greg Nickels has had a -um... for the Forum we shall say, deep and abiding desire to get some strict gun control in the city, and this will not help whatsoever.

In all liklihood the shooter was already breaking a bunch of laws by carrying and shooting these two, but that won't be good enough for Greg the Grandstander.

<broken link removed>

Last edited:
Reactions
Shouldn't laugh, but "ghetto place" as it is used to refer to a multi-million dollar facility is kind of funny. :s0114:

I know what you mean though, SouthCenter was OK, maybe in '75. As far as I'm concerned Malls (anywhere) are over.

But a bad week for Seattle, Nickels will be on the air big time over this.

Reactions
This supposedly was all gang related. The one in southcenter was a gang went into the mall and started a fight and one of them pulled a gun and started shooting. So much for their no weapons plaque at the door. I think it will get worse because they want guns and gun owners to look bad. Im a conspiracy theorist lol.

Matt

Reactions
On Dec 15th there will be a public hearing on the issue of banning firearms from city property.
People in that area need to show up and point out that these shootings keep happening in "gun free" zones already.

Reactions
Banning guns from public property.........oh sure that would have stopped this.

"Hey man, we can't go to the mall anymore and kill our rival gang members, guess we'll just have to wait until they are off the property!"

Oh pleeeeeeez

UPCOMING EVENTS

Lead Farm Precision Rifle Match
The Lead Farm
34006 Gwinn Rd, Prosser, WA 99350, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom